Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo,
I was searching for a new grille for my CR-Z "ZF1" and I found a site with the Mugen grille at a reasonable price:
it's www.nengun.com. They have the below grille at € 302.94, but it's labeled as ZF2 (75100-XLTB-K0S0)...

Anyone knows if the ZF2 grille is fully compatible with a ZF1 CR-Z?

Automotive design Automotive exterior Personal luxury car Auto part Bumper

Thanks!

·
Registered
2013 Honda CR-Z w/ HPD supercharger
345 Posts
Hallo,
I was searching for a new grille for my CR-Z "ZF1" and I found a site with the Mugen grille at a reasonable price:
it's www.nengun.com. They have the below grille at € 302.94, but it's labeled as ZF2 (75100-XLTB-K0S0)...

Anyone knows if the ZF2 grille is fully compatible with a ZF1 CR-Z?

View attachment 67930

Thanks!
It is NOT compatible. I have two options to consider. First option is to consider buying the USDM Mugen sports grille for the CR-Z. It comes with a US license plate bracket to drill into the grille or you can leave it bare and mount it on the front tow hook. The other option is to convert to a ZF2 front bumper and buy the Mugen ZF2 front sports grille. I know a much better company than Nengun so if you're serious about a ZF2 grille my guys can get it to you faster and cheaper.

Also, if you want to explore getting a ZF1 grille from the US you can PM me and I can do some digging on some options on getting one sent to you. Pic related is the US version.
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks you guys for the support; the shop didn't answered...

Yes a people sending it from inside USA is great. Need some time to decide the right grille

·
Premium Member
8,480 Posts
If your current is broken, and you want to replace, do not wait too long, every day less of them are available for this rare now discontinued vehicle. The link above was for the 2 kinds of grilles available for 2011-12 (at least from a dealer in the USA).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts