Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would everyone's perfect Honda CR-Z have as far as options, features, upgrades, etc.? Try to pick from known or expected factory options, not engines or features we know will never be a factory Honda CR-Z option ;)

Ideas: Trim level, leather or cloth, interior color, exterior color, etc.

·
Premium Member
5,332 Posts
well for me it's gotta be the top of the line stuff... so starting with the highest trim Honda offers with ALL the goodies like nav included... the Mugen kit seems to be the best looking so far so i'd say that as well...

i doubt Honda will offer Leather in the US and even if they did, i'd still choose cloth... unless the leather seats offered COOLING as in south florida it gets quite HOTTT don't care so much for the heating if it's available... interior colors are all that gray color i hear, so that's an automatic... exterior color would have to be that blue only b/c i know there will be tons of white CR-Z's all over...

that's all OEM stuff i'd get... now aftermarket is a different story...

·
Registered
37 Posts
nice topic mikey :). My pick is the all white crz, full extras with the mugen kit without the back spoiler, together with the civic type r white rims :p. I think it looks really well in that colour.
Now in real life, i might get the sport trim instead, the full extras version is just to expensive, plus i cant buy the mugen kit in my country, i think :(. But iam saving for the rims :p lets see what future holds :)

Its going to look something like this :p:

Dam you wan888 i so envy you!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.