Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2011 CR-Z will be available in the following colors in the US:

Crystal Black
North Shore Blue
Milano Red
Storm Silver Metallic
Premium White

All interiors are Gray.

The equipment levels are: Base, EX, EX Navi, in both the CVT and 6MT versions.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The 2011 CR-Z will be available in the following colors in the US:

Crystal Black
North Shore Blue
Milano Red
Storm Silver Metallic
Premium White

All interiors are Gray.

The equipment levels are: Base, EX, EX Navi, in both the CVT and 6MT versions.
Curious to know how you know for sure those are the colors the US will get.

For me..it'll be either the white or the blue.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts

For me..it'll be either the white or the blue.
my EXACT thought... word for word as i was gonna type it lol...

i'm leaning towards the blue b/c more people will get white and i rarely like doing what other do lol...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are the options on the In.Honda vehicle locator menu (it's Honda's intranet, as credible source as it comes). I'm bummed that there is no Black on Black option... maybe in the subsequent years; also no orange or polished metal.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
very doubtful... Honda, or any company, really wouldn't have a reason to rename a color unless it's a different color...

i'm liking the sound of North Shore Blue... while i like that blue for the UK market, it might be slightly on the green side too much for me... but it's still great looking... it would be great once it gets closer to get some color chips of the blue for US

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First allocations of CR-Z are now available in the Honda intranet. Each dealership will get 2,3 or 4 depending on their average monthly traffic. First available colors: Black, Silver and White. CVT outnumbers early MT by 3:1

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Originally i was going with the white for the old school Type-R factor but my cr-x was black and i like black cars, i also like blue cars so now its either black or blue, but will have to see how the blue looks in person first then ill decide. but im thinking of just doin black with black rims debadged and maybe tints and a drop if and when possible. then its engine work after that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.