Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,

Proud purchaser of a 2011 CR-Z EX 6MT/Navigation

I was pretty set on a Mini Cooper S but was concerned about the ride & I truly hate the interior set up (have you seen where the Nav is stuck?). I initially test drove a CVT CR-Z & wasn't too thrilled with the acceleration. So today I dropped in and drove the 6MT & somehow it just grew on me so I made the plunge. Unlike my BMW (iDrive - awful awful awful) I was able to operate the Navi in the CR-Z without looking at the manual. My drive home (all city) was 48mpg on regular gas (Mini takes premium). I am just thrilled with this car.

Looking forward to meeting folks & keeping an eye on the marketplace to see what vendors are coming up with.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Welcome from Kitsap...

Congrats.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
We certainly seem a bit spread out. I have to admit I haven't seen any driving around north of Seattle yet but who knows.
Yea, the Sound makes the seperation much larger. Last time I was in North Seattle or even Lacey was,,, ummmm, thinking... Eh, I can't remember... Even though geographically we are only a couple of miles apart.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.