Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a nice 2011-2012 EX near Columbia SC. Auto or 6 speed. All the ones around here have been through the auctions, are sketchy, or have salvage titles. Looking for someone's baby they'd like to see go to a good home. thanks! Also would consider an Insight (yeah i know this is not that type of forum!)
Thanks, Travis

·
Administrator
7,520 Posts
As CR-Zs are low production, niche, rare and now discontinued you will need to go pretty far to find one. Many here have bought from out of the area and either gone to get it or had it shipped. Please read this thread What To Look For When Buying A CRZ?
Biggest hint is do not get too specific as to what you want.
Many lately have bought or sold at Carmax and Carvanna.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking for a nice 2011-2012 EX near Columbia SC. Auto or 6 speed. All the ones around here have been through the auctions, are sketchy, or have salvage titles. Looking for someone's baby they'd like to see go to a good home. thanks! Also would consider an Insight (yeah i know this is not that type of forum!)
Thanks, Travis
Fb marketplace is the dream. That’s where I found mine (2011 Ex-Nav 6mt). In the midwest normally a little less than one goes up a week there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts