Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All depends on quality. And I’m aware they are discontinued. That’s why I’m looking for a used one through the forum.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heads up for anyone replying to this WTB listing. I will ONLY pay for this item using PayPal. I’ve had a few people hit me up via text trying to have me pay in other forms. Please don’t waste my time. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
5,551 Posts
I doubt anyone who has one and still has a CR-Z will sell theirs. The more restrictions you make on the purchase the less chance you have that they will sell it. I bought some parts from a member here and I will not use Paypal for many reasons. I sent him a USPS postal money order.

But good luck on your search and I hope you find everything you want for your CR-Z.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I doubt anyone who has one and still has a CR-Z will sell theirs. The more restrictions you make on the purchase the less chance you have that they will sell it. I bought some parts from a member here and I will not use Paypal for many reasons. I sent him a USPS postal money order.

But good luck on your search and I hope you find everything you want for your CR-Z.
I’m just looking out for both parties. Again, if someone has an issue with how I’m trying to go about this they are certainly free to keep walking. I’m in no rush to buy this and am perfectly fine waiting for the correct deal to come my way.

On a side note, I’m sure as a moderator there are more important things you could be attending to than the specifics of a WTB listing no?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had that same opportunity. A girl that drove a white CRZ in CA. Thing was no one wanted to pay the $1200 asking price so to my understand she sold it with the car. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this happen with the Spoon Rib. Thing is most people that actually bought the rib for the CRZ are people that have own the car for quite some time and now have decreased interest in the car due to a small market for after market parts and the desire for something faster or so on...

·
Registered
588 Posts
I had that same opportunity. A girl that drove a white CRZ in CA. Thing was no one wanted to pay the $1200 asking price so to my understand she sold it with the car. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this happen with the Spoon Rib. Thing is most people that actually bought the rib for the CRZ are people that have own the car for quite some time and now have decreased interest in the car due to a small market for after market parts and the desire for something faster or so on...
That’s the same person we are talking about. I’m glad I didn’t spend $1,200 lol I wish I had my crz back when the motor rib came out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, when you said $1200 I figured you were talking about her. Personally I would never spend that kind of money on a used part that’s been passed around multiple times when I could buy brand new Spoon Breaks for a couple hundred more. Now if it was BIN...then I could maybe justify the high price tag.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Yea, when you said $1200 I figured you were talking about her. Personally I would never spend that kind of money on a used part that’s been passed around multiple times when I could buy brand new Spoon Breaks for a couple hundred more. Now if it was BIN...then I could maybe justify the high price tag.
You can buy brand new Spoon FSB and coilovers which improve handling drastically haha. But anyways, $1,200 was a robbery and good luck !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.