Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
147 Posts
Just curious, what all parts will be coming off for your motor swap? I’m still trying to source a mid-pipe and intake, but T1R’s mid-pipe is out of stock, and the only other ones I can find come with a $1,000 catback, but I want to pair it with the Kakimoto Regu06&R muffler.
My B, thought I replied to you yesterday.

I'm going turbo, so almost all of my current power mods will up for sale.
Everything was purchased brand new and has been on the car for around a year.
If I had to guess mileage I'd shoot high and say 6-8k miles on most of these parts.

GE8 intake mani
AEM cold air
SuperCircuit header
T1R test pipe
HKS silent hi-power exhaust
Koni Orange shocks
Swift springs

I'm keeping my original long block that we're taking out of my CRZ. Saving that for if I wanna go for more power in the future.
I'm replacing a lot of internals in the motor that's being built right now, so some of the stock stuff will be available too, like:
-stock pistons
-stock rods
-stock cam and rocker assemblies
-stock intake manifold
-stock throttle body

That's all I can remember at the moment.

I don't plan on making a FS post until everything is off of the car and ready to be sold/shipped. I've already sold a couple things off my Z (nothing performance related), by word of mouth. If you wanna call some sort of dibs I can start a list, but please take into account the estimated time frame. @F4LL3N has first dibs on the test pipe, as he's OP and asked about it first.

I PLAN to have my car in TX by mid August, could be as late as end of August. One of the first things I'm having my buddy do, is take off as much of the existing parts that we're not using, as he can. At that point I will make the FS post and coordinate with my buddy to start shipping the parts from TX.

DO NOT QUOTE OR REPLY TO THIS POST IN OP'S THREAD. I DON'T WANT TO THREAD JACK.

Please PM me directly if you'd like to discuss anything mentioned in this post. Thanks for understanding. :)

Reactions: F4LL3N and Fediej

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
My B, thought I replied to you yesterday.

I'm going turbo, so almost all of my current power mods will up for sale.
Everything was purchased brand new and has been on the car for around a year.
If I had to guess mileage I'd shoot high and say 6-8k miles on most of these parts.

GE8 intake mani
AEM cold air
SuperCircuit header
T1R test pipe
HKS silent hi-power exhaust
Koni Orange shocks
Swift springs

I'm keeping my original long block that we're taking out of my CRZ. Saving that for if I wanna go for more power in the future.
I'm replacing a lot of internals in the motor that's being built right now, so some of the stock stuff will be available too, like:
-stock pistons
-stock rods
-stock cam and rocker assemblies
-stock intake manifold
-stock throttle body

That's all I can remember at the moment.

I don't plan on making a FS post until everything is off of the car and ready to be sold/shipped. I've already sold a couple things off my Z (nothing performance related), by word of mouth. If you wanna call some sort of dibs I can start a list, but please take into account the estimated time frame. @F4LL3N has first dibs on the test pipe, as he's OP and asked about it first.

I PLAN to have my car in TX by mid August, could be as late as end of August. One of the first things I'm having my buddy do, is take off as much of the existing parts that we're not using, as he can. At that point I will make the FS post and coordinate with my buddy to start shipping the parts from TX.

DO NOT QUOTE OR REPLY TO THIS POST IN OP'S THREAD. I DON'T WANT TO THREAD JACK.

Please PM me directly if you'd like to discuss anything mentioned in this post. Thanks for understanding. :)
I’m definitely interested in the T1R test pipe and mid-pipe if your HKS exhaust came with one, as well as the front struts and the lowering springs. I already bought the Koni oranges for the rears. If you want to discuss pricing, shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts