Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking for a used 2016 EX-L navigation unit, which I believe is part number 39101-SZT-A51. Anyone have one left over from an aftermarket head unit install? Want to return my car to stock as I'm not happy with the Pioneer head unit it came with.

·
Registered
145 Posts
@M33D0 or @tikeybun might have one.

No guarantees though.

Good luck regardless!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah the new ones are outrageously pricy. That's why I'm wondering if someone has a used one lying around unused that they are willing to part with.

·
Super Moderator
7,355 Posts
If you cannot get an OEM. Do some research on aftermarket radios that are better than what you have and bring back all the features the OEM had, Hopefully when the current radio was installed they used a connection kit and did not cut the original connectors off so a replacement will just plug in and work.

·
Registered
905 Posts
If you are looking for a solid aftermarket radio then check out Seicane. I have one with a 10' screen and it runs Android 10. it has lots of features and has been an excellent radio for me.

Reactions: Spdbump

·
Registered
85 Posts
A lot of the Chinese Andriod Tablet units have 2 cam inputs for reverse cam and something else. So it would be possible with some ingenuity to use on of the video inputs for your lane assist. The CoHo unit I have and a few other aren't even a DIN style unit, fitment is good enough but you might have some issues with the Hazard and Passenger Airbag lights.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

I am looking for a used 2016 EX-L navigation unit, which I believe is part number 39101-SZT-A51. Anyone have one left over from an aftermarket head unit install? Want to return my car to stock as I'm not happy with the Pioneer head unit it came with.
I might part with mine. I just bought my 3rd crz its 2016 ex L model my other is 2916 ex and 2013 base. Have all 3!.

[email protected]
Hello,

Yes I have one.
I might part with mine. I just bought my 3rd crz its 2016 ex L model my other is 2916 ex and 2013 base. Have all 3!.
(y)
20210726_224808.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts