Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a guy that makes a name brand turbo manifolds. I'm not going to say the name, but he wants me to drop off the car so he can build a crz manifold. I know that this would be a HUGE step in the turbo stages for the CRZ, but I'm iffy because I just got this car 2 weeks ago and he needs to take the manifold off and so on. He is going to pay me $1,000 for the 8 or so hours he is going to have it. Is this a good ammount of cash for what it is? I want to help out, but I'm scared something MIGHT happen to it. Comments please!

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
being that you would be the donor car... and if they are going to develop a kit for the CR-Z... then you should either get a free kit or extremely discounted...

but honestly, if it's JUST to take off the manifold and fabricate a turbo manifold... then that's a good deal... as long as it's a mechanic shop that knows what they are doing and they put everything back to normal... i don't see why you wouldn't jump on that...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.