Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! As a quick driving impression after 24 hours is; this little car definitely has a split personality, Eco mode is the driving opposite of Sport mode. One dull and economic, the other impressively quick. The exhaust note is fun and I really enjoy the six speed. I'm glad I waited versus going with the cvt.

FYI getting a bunch of calls from S Florida area Honda dealers since I got the car! LOL. It appears the six speeds have started to arrive.

Regards.

ender

·
Registered
618 Posts
Heh, at the start of my test drive my salesperson said that only 20% were going to be offered as manual.

At the end of the test drive he said 3 out of 10 would be.

Hey, it just went up 10% !!! ;)

(I think the actual number is 25% are stick so perhaps his average was correct after all)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Heh, at the start of my test drive my salesperson said that only 20% were going to be offered as manual.

At the end of the test drive he said 3 out of 10 would be.

Hey, it just went up 10% !!! ;)

(I think the actual number is 25% are stick so perhaps his average was correct after all)
I think first years production number is only a total of 15,000 nationwide. So now toss your 25% and consider how lucky you are just to be able to say "hey thats mine!"

·
Registered
5 Posts
CRZ with CVT in Milano Red

We're getting an automatic CR-Z in Milano Red around September 17th in the EX version. We relented to the EX Version, since our salesman was so effective and full of details. However, I still don't understand what Blue Tooth is nor how I'll hook up my Ipod to the speaker system. Any help here?

Thanks,

Martha
southern Indiana

·
Registered
113 Posts
We're getting an automatic CR-Z in Milano Red around September 17th in the EX version. We relented to the EX Version, since our salesman was so effective and full of details. However, I still don't understand what Blue Tooth is nor how I'll hook up my Ipod to the speaker system. Any help here?

Thanks,

Martha
southern Indiana
What dealer are you buying from?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Once setup, the bluetooth will mean as you enter your car and turn on the ignition, your phone will connect to the car stereo and steering wheel controls. Then when you receive a call you will hear it ring on the stereo, and you can answer it with the button on the steering wheel. The stereo will stop playing any music it was playing to allow you to talk, there is a mic somewhere near your sunvisor which picks up your voice. The same for when you want to make a call, you can do it without ever touching your phone.

I'm not sure you can play iPod music over bluetooth but you wouldn't need to really as there is a USB socket to plug your iPod into for playing the music over the stereo, which also charges your ipod.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts

Thanks,

Martha
southern Indiana
good choice... the EX headlights/sound system/leather steering wheel are worth the upgrade alone :D

i'm sure the salesman can help you learn the car... you should stay there until all of your answers about the car are answered...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.