Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i'd be afraid to call on the one that says "call" under price lol

they may have extras. rick case honda had one on the lot that was a manual and they wanted close to 40K on it, but it had a mugen kit and rims.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Wth?! 28k? And why is the black one call pricing? Is it more?
Ok I love the zed but I got nav with leather and tint for less than that, and mine is black!

Maybe it's got custom pink hello kitty coilovers that they have to pay licensing rights on or something...

-Hoi

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

they may have extras. rick case honda had one on the lot that was a manual and they wanted close to 40K on it, but it had a mugen kit and rims.
I would think if it had mugen parts on it they might try to advertise it. But they could be piling on lots of over marked up parts.

I wish them luck...

-Hoi

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Wth?! 28k? And why is the black one call pricing? Is it more?
I stay clear of "call for pricing" dealers. To me that translates to, "Wont commit to a set price and we are going to stick it to you as hard as we can". And given the 30K Cr-Z below it confirms that.

Maybe it's got custom pink hello kitty coilovers that they have to pay licensing rights on or something...

-Hoi
:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
ok never mind that last post i went back just did the search for the crz

30k !!!!!??!?!?!?!?!? are you kidding me?!??!1?

in the description all over the place it says the MSRP is like 23k max so WTF

No chance besides the fact ive had mine since day freakin one baby!

·
Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
ok never mind that last post i went back just did the search for the crz

30k !!!!!??!?!?!?!?!? are you kidding me?!??!1?

in the description all over the place it says the MSRP is like 23k max so WTF

No chance besides the fact ive had mine since day freakin one baby!
If you want one with all the extra factory body parts (dealer installed add ons, spoiler, front, rear diffuser, 17" rims, lighted door seals etc, it gets close to 30.

R/Scott

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I stay clear of "call for pricing" dealers. To me that translates to, "Wont commit to a set price and we are going to stick it to you as hard as we can". And given the 30K Cr-Z below it confirms that.

:rotfl:
Yep. Best way to get the cheapest price almost instantly is to email the fleet sales department.

If you want one with all the extra factory body parts (dealer installed add ons, spoiler, front, rear diffuser, 17" rims, lighted door seals etc, it gets close to 30.

R/Scott
This is true. But that car doesn't seem to even have Navi. :bored:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dealership had mine priced at almost 28k with all of their extras.

I giggled. They even told me that they mark them up 'in the city' because they are hybrids.

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dealership had mine priced at almost 28k with all of their extras.

I giggled. They even told me that they mark them up 'in the city' because they are hybrids.
If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay and what extras did you have? I am straight up "wont pay mark up and don't care what car it is" type of person.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay and what extras did you have? I am straight up "wont pay mark up and don't care what car it is" type of person.
I'll admit it. Paid pretty close to 30K for my CVT EX with NAVI. I am not a tuner and (for me) the price of all the body parts and internals were worth it all the way down to the auto day/night mirror with compass, rear diffuser, and lighted door seals, spoiler, front, back and side etc etc.

I won't be investing in a lot of aftermarket stuff. Though I probably did make a mistake on the 17" factory rims. Wiser decision would of probably purchased an aftermarket set of rims/tires with a more aggressive stance.

But to each his own. There is no right or wrong way. If it is worth it to an individual to pay for all the pieces at the start, or wait and pay for all the aftermarket stuff - it is a personal choice to include your personal financial situation. One thing for sure, I won't be worrying about warranty since I already have a pretty nice machine with all the available stuff out of the box.

Will be trading it in in 4 to five years for the next best thing. Hopefully it is a Honda CR-Z Version 2.51 with a 150+HP, plug in, 100+mpg, 0-60 in under 5... Anyway, get the drift...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Don't they only deal with companies that are looking for a "fleet" for there employee's?
Nope. It's how I got invoice as a starting price on my '04 Subaru STi, '07 Acura TL-S, and '08 FJ Cruiser.

Now I don't know for sure if I dealt w/ fleet sales for my purchase, but it's who I innitiated contact with, got a price in writing and went on down to the dealer to sign the papers, etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.