Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Don't abuse the report button
2,324 Posts
My stock arms took the J Hook Blades I bought without needing that adaptor.
That adapter is only on the rear wiper arm. When I've put full size blades directly into the rear arm, they have left a large uncleaned section after a couple uses.

It mimics the offset that is built into the rear wiper blade.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
That adapter is only on the rear wiper arm. When I've put full size blades directly into the rear arm, they have left a large uncleaned section after a couple uses.

Never had that problem with the extended-length blades that I've used. But it's good to know such a product exist in case I do. Thanks!

·
Don't abuse the report button
2,324 Posts
Never had that problem with the extended-length blades that I've used. But it's good to know such a product exist in case I do. Thanks!
🤔

I was having that issue with even 16" replacement blades that didn't have that offset.

A few guys on Facebook also said they had the same untouched spot... So I guess ymmv 😂

·
Premium Member
8,485 Posts
I have not had that issue ever. The beam type blades for me at least just seem to work better. The only issue I ever had was when the drive disconnected as I reported. Most here just remove the rear altogether, I wanted to go the other way and put the 21" blade there, and it works for me with the stock connection just like my front ones.

I also clean the blades very frequently when I clean the glass.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts