Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coilovers! Haven't decided on which. I just feelthis car will look sick with a hellaflush stance. But idk what else u think I'd need?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Its tough to assume wheel/tire size. ill start with some measurments, but its all about test fitting. im thinking 17x8 for myself but i wont really know untill i test fit the wheels from my s2k :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen 17x8 with a 225/40 and it looked pretty flush! Reason I want 17x9 is because of the rota grid in yamaha black :) so ballin

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea roddy! I'm not overconcerned with the rear! Does anyone know if there's any camber kits? I just really want those rota grids in yamaha black lol

·
Registered
693 Posts
Like it says, u guys think 17x9's will fit?
You are not providing enough information to answer that question. You have to know the offset of the wheel to know if the wheel and tire will fit without rubbing or sticking out.

Off the top of my head I would think a 9" wheel is too wide for a 225 width tire. I personally hate the look from a stretched tire on a wide wheel. I would recommend not more than an 8" wide wheel for the CRZ.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Flush and hellaflush are very different! Hellaflush requires tons of camber ect. I want nice and flush, the way it should have came from factory. But thanks for the Comment.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Its tough to assume wheel/tire size. ill start with some measurments, but its all about test fitting. im thinking 17x8 for myself but i wont really know untill i test fit the wheels from my s2k :thumbsup:
Please let me know how this turned/turns out! I was looking at AP2 2004 S2K wheels

with the following offset....

Front:
17" x 7.0", +55 offset, 215 tire
Rear:
17" x 8.5", +65 offset (Or another +55??), 245 tire

Very intrested to see if they fit.

·
Registered
458 Posts
imo, go with 17x8 with a nice offset, i got some 17x8 +47 work emotion cr kais, front sits completely perfectly flush with the fender. the rear I plan on doing a good 15-20mm spacer to make it perfectly flush as well. so if you got 17x9 i would go no lower than 48-50 front and like 40 rear

1 - 20 of 30 Posts