Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife drove the CRZ for the first time tonight and she loves it! She said it feels really sporty compared to the Prius, even though I had the CRZ in Eco mode. She said the steering is really tight and responsive, and by comparison the Prius feels like driving a box! Of course in its favor, the Prius DOES get 51+ mpg and it seats 4 people..... The more I drive the Z, the more I pleased I am.

·
Registered
375 Posts
:thumbsup:

I guess you have to pay more in fuel consumption to put a big smile on your face with relatively low sticker shock. :pP: I rather that then the sticker shock of the Prius and boring ride. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a tendency to walk to work in the mornings (I live about 1.5 miles from the boeing plant) when it's not raining very heavily. Since we got the CR-Z my wife has been asking me if I want her to come pick me up rather than walk home. It's mostly an excuse for her to drive it since I normally do.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Wife drove the CRZ for the first time tonight and she loves it! She said it feels really sporty compared to the Prius, even though I had the CRZ in Eco mode. She said the steering is really tight and responsive, and by comparison the Prius feels like driving a box! Of course in its favor, the Prius DOES get 51+ mpg and it seats 4 people..... The more I drive the Z, the more I pleased I am.
oops, lost it.. No longer your car. Just a matter of time and your in the Prius full time... :blush:

The only reason I am not relegated to the "other" car is the blind spot which my better half doesn't like. Lets here it for the blind spot....
:hi5:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.