Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my car from Jamie over at Sloane Honda on Bustleton ave in NE Philadelphia...

I was in and out in about an hour or so...
Very fast gave him some numbers where I needed to be at and that was it...

Def Reccomended...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Phil Harvey at Babylon Honda, he kept in touch for a week or 2 then nothing, and i still have paint issues for him to address, along with the alighnment and door card fabric. Also he is on here known as S2kLegend

·
Registered
36 Posts
Phil Harvey at Babylon Honda, he kept in touch for a week or 2 then nothing, and i still have paint issues for him to address, along with the alighnment and door card fabric. Also he is on here known as S2kLegend

S2LEGEND. Waiting for the Honda Rep to come here. And didn't know about the alignment and fabric issues? Calling you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Martin Honda in Newark DE, Loved the service, got the car at invoice :thumbsup: Bruce Blake is a great salesman... or at least not slimy like I know some can be. F&I was painless and he even drove out earlier to pick up my CR-Z and take it back to re-calibrate the TPMS, got it back before I got out of work today. Never thought I would say this but I actually reccommend this car salesman.

·
Registered
674 Posts
l purchased my car at WhitePlains Honda, NY never again will l ever deal with them. l took my car to Philisburg-Easton Honda for it's first oil change great Service staff, l'm going to take my S2000 for service next week.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tempe Honda in AZ. Worked with Art.. He magically knew of a used CRZ that had just been brought in with 900 miles on it. Later that day (after thinking it over for a few hours) we had worked out a deal. So far been a pretty good dealership to work off (minus the drama of the XM install, but it was fixed so no worries).

·
Registered
270 Posts
Funny that this thread has been hijacked by other regions...

Anyway, we got ours at
Cambridge Honda on Fresh Pond Parkway (Cambridge, MA)

My husband gave the guy a hard time (Jim? James? John? can't remember), but overall they were pretty good to work with.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.