Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems that the JRSC is sold out. Willing to buy JR or springtex. However both seem to be sold out right now. Also, HKS is out of the question Bc I have a CVT.

·
Premium Member
6,138 Posts
Jackson Racing is the correct name of the company, if that helps you find one a bit easier. If you can find a Sprintex s/c that was installed in the Honda Fit; that can also be installed on the CR-Z.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jackson Racing is the correct name of the company, if that helps you find one a bit easier. If you can find a Sprintex s/c that was installed in the Honda Fit; that can also be installed on the CR-Z.
my phone corrected to Jacksonville on accident. LOL thanks for the information 😂😂😂
It sounds like it’s pretty difficult finding performance upgrades if I’m not
Mistaken.

·
Super Moderator
6,991 Posts
As the CR-Z was discontinued in 2016 and only existed from 2011 to 2016. In the US the Manual transmission ones were rarer ( most of the forced induction systems were only made for them) it makes sense that now in 2021 it will be hard to find these kinds of upgrades. Car was always a niche, rare, low production car.

·
Premium Member
6,138 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,138 Posts
I have a scubacharger Litz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I've have to get back to the Dragon with you guys so I can personally check out your scubacharger, then. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts