Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps I missed It, but when. if ever, do we lose our "Junior Member" status?

Does it take so many posts? So many months of activity? Or are we destined to be Juniors ad infinitum? I think I'm too old to be a Junior Member much longer. :)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Yes you won't be a Junior Member forever :)

It happens after a certain amount of post counts, you will move up to a Member and then a Senior Member after you reach the next milestone post count.

I can definitely change those amounts of posts if you would prefer it to be smaller but you are very close to 'graduating' to a Member status :)

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
just a random idea...

0-10 posts: Gas (Fuel) Guzzler
11-25 posts:
26-150 posts:
150+ posts: Fuel Sipper

i can't think of the two in between haha... but that's the direction i was going... on other sites you can type in what you want if your a VIP member or a Moderator... everyone else just gets the basic titles like you have currently...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Haha thats a good idea with the points weighting, maybe it could be 1: range rover - 5: hybrid..... hahahaha
as long as i dont have to pay the levy associated!!!!! ;)
thanks for the info on the posts, I havent seen this good information in other forums!

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you're young "U R IN". I'm old sooo I'm NOT in. BUT I have money so I can buy things the YOUNG people can't, and I like to modify what I buy sooo there. I'm 54 and I can do anything I want. By the way, I also ride a CBR 1000, I put down 20, 30 and 40, someones ALL THE TIME. I drive my car a little slower...but not much ha ha.

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey girl racer, GREAT avatar! I wish toyota would just make the ft-hs already. Been dreaming of that car for years now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.