Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone tell me if 15"s will still clear the calipers?
I'm thinking of running those for winter since they're cheaper/easier to get than 16". Also better to have the larger side wall.
I've called the dealer but they had no clue, I have a set if 15"s with 5 bolt pattern on another car but no access to a lift.

· Registered
2,256 Posts
Can anyone tell me if 15"s will still clear the calipers?
I'm thinking of running those for winter since they're cheaper/easier to get than 16". Also better to have the larger side wall.
I've called the dealer but they had no clue, I have a set if 15"s with 5 bolt pattern on another car but no access to a lift.
Yes 15" can clear the factory brakes. I can't say that they all will, as offset and width will play a role, but for example:

15x6" +50 OEM Integra Type R wheel:

http://www.crzforum.com/forum/wheels-tires-discussion/6011-test-fit-15s-16s-17s-some-photos.html

· Registered
3,036 Posts
anyone running aggressive wheels yet?

i am shooting for 17x9+22 or +35

or some 16x9+15
No dude! Car has only been out almost a year.. you will be the first one! :rolleyes: :pP:

There are a lot of threads on wheel fitment... and yea, some of them are pretty aggressive. Just do a search on Fitment, or wheel, or offset.. you will find plenty.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.