Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if somebody could clear this up for me since there appears to be a million and ten different images floating around....but what exactly ARE the standard factory wheel options? I saw something about 16"s and 17"s...but can somebody post pictures of what the actual "factory from Honda..what you will see sitting on the dealer lot" wheel options look like? It's getting to be slightly confusing when you have a million different Mugen/Spoon/whatever options on top of standard pics and then this set which randomly popped up from who knows where just the other day: http://www.crzforum.com/forum/pictures-videos/438-white-uk-cr-z.html

...those probably look the best out of anything that I've seen so far.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
personally... i like a lot of Honda OEM wheels... sometimes a color change is in order... but OEM wheels have great potential... just look at my stock '06 Si wheels after i painted them... and pictures really do them no justice at all... i had a good amount of pearl in them that made them a perfect fit for my color Si...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These rims always seem to come to mind when I think bad Honda Rims:
yeah I think the video is somewhere on this site...but the Japanese CR-Z seems to have wheels like that on their base model with our stock 16"s as the upgrade? I was almost wondering if the standard 16"s as we know them were actually the upgraded 17"s because of that...way too confusing.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
yeah I think the video is somewhere on this site...but the Japanese CR-Z seems to have wheels like that on their base model with our stock 16"s as the upgrade? I was almost wondering if the standard 16"s as we know them were actually the upgraded 17"s because of that...way too confusing.
The stock 16's are the ones in the post above... with an optional 17's as an upgrade... i can't find it right now... but they differ from the ones above...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.