Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to come to some sort of consensus on what set of wheels to get. Everything ranging from whether it should be light, dark, colored, bleh.

here are three current ideas that I'm hoping to get some input on or alternate suggestions. Tried mocking them up with PS with a black crz from the forums.
I'm hoping to get some feedback that would help tip the scales (or ditch it all together) as to which direction to go.

I didn't PS it into the mock ups but I've got black and red leather seats and am going to be replacing the emblems with the red/silver emblems (when I get them).

-Hoi :confused:

Konig Lace

Konig Z-IN

Konig Red Illusion

·
Registered
53 Posts
Honestly all great looks for this car but I am shopping wheels as well but am more interested by the technical stuff. I want to go 18x8 but am worried about them hanging out to far or rubbing. This shouldn't be an issue but it is riding the line.. also trying to consider weight and drag.. thinking something thinner is definitely going to be more efficient but would love some input. What size? (diameter and width) as well as offset and weight are people going with? don't forget tire specs too... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Trying to come to some sort of consensus on what set of wheels to get. Everything ranging from whether it should be light, dark, colored, bleh.

here are three current ideas that I'm hoping to get some input on or alternate suggestions. Tried mocking them up with PS with a black crz from the forums.
I'm hoping to get some feedback that would help tip the scales (or ditch it all together) as to which direction to go.

I didn't PS it into the mock ups but I've got black and red leather seats and am going to be replacing the emblems with the red/silver emblems (when I get them).

-Hoi :confused:

Konig Lace

Konig Z-IN

Konig Red Illusion

Red Illusion FTW IMO :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Honestly all great looks for this car but I am shopping wheels as well but am more interested by the technical stuff. I want to go 18x8 but am worried about them hanging out to far or rubbing. This shouldn't be an issue but it is riding the line.. also trying to consider weight and drag.. thinking something thinner is definitely going to be more efficient but would love some input. What size? (diameter and width) as well as offset and weight are people going with? don't forget tire specs too... :thumbsup:
I'm looking at weight along with these, but mostly shooting for 18x8. A buddy of mine has got an 18x8 for his evo that we are going to test fit to see how it goes.

·
Registered
176 Posts
In the mean time - I pryed off my 3 inch center wheel caps and spray painted them a muted green color. Looks good on my Silver Storm. And definitely a cheaper investment, LOL.

Still in search of the perfect looking wheel.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.