Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some one help?
im looking to run 8/8.5 x 17 on the front and 9 x 17 on the rear and ive gotten myself confused with the et. The wheels im currently looking at are +36......can someone help explaining it to me????

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
am i right in believeing the standard offset is +45? what is the lowest offset i could have?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I have a set of 17x9s +20. They poked out a bit so I was able to use them on stock height. Since we dont have alignment options for the rear dont know how low I can go before it will rub, altho I did get the fenders rollled just in case for future needs and also shaved the rear tabs. Tbh once the tires on those wheels are worn il be selling and trying to go for some 17x8s or 17x8.5 with a higher offset. Something closer to what youre looking at and I may or may not stagger so the front is wider

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm on 8,25x17 with +35 offset all around, 15mm spacers rear and -35mm lowering. Tires are 215/40R17 size. All the wheels poke up a little bit (about 3-5mm). Rear ones rubbing a bit on bad quality road. I think 10mm spacers (instead of 15mm) would solve my problem, but for me this fitment is good for me now. There are pics in my garage, if you want to see how it looks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts