Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
names kyle. i currently drive a 09 si and ive found intrest in trading my car in for the crz.
i havent really seen much inspiration behind the crz other then pics of the spoon crz.
i like the white with blue rims, always good to be different!
my si is crystal black with lime green type s rims. and its somthing you dont see all the time lol

but i just wanted to get some input on what you the owners of crz's had to say about them
thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
yo!!! i seen your car... i only know one other person with a wild setup like that but he lives in Tampa... but his is an FG1...

i saw you a few months ago like around March/April you were driving on Miramar Pkwy about to get onto I-75 North... i was a few cars behind in a White 2011 M3 Convertible... i took a picture of ur car and sent it to my friend in Tampa b/c i thought it was him but he said he wasn't down there...

i hope i'm right lol... and i hope there isn't another FG1/FG2 driving around with green Type-S wheels :iough:

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
lol... my friend from 8thcivic has/had similar on his FG1... he had bright green Type-S wheels on one side and bright orange on the other side... that was last years "Halloween" theme lol...

his name on 8th is "Willyo" or something like that... he was shocked when i texted him that image too... so i guess u don't know each other...

you might know him best for starting the "I <3 Driving Slow" crew...

·
Registered
52 Posts
lol... my friend from 8thcivic has/had similar on his FG1... he had bright green Type-S wheels on one side and bright orange on the other side... that was last years "Halloween" theme lol...

his name on 8th is "Willyo" or something like that... he was shocked when i texted him that image too... so i guess u don't know each other...

you might know him best for starting the "I <3 Driving Slow" crew...

:rotfl:

Green on the left side:

Orange on the right side... to that song clean on the inside! :giggle:

Carmel!

Only for track use! :giggle:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.