Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. What made you choose the CR-Z over the Insight?

The disadvantages of the CR-Z compared to the Insight is that it is more expensive, weighs about the same but smaller, only seats two, and gets about the same mpg even though its smaller. Also, the fact that sport/normal/eco mode are pretty much all the same :S

For me, I like it for its looks, and the fact that its a coupe. I love coupes cus I almost never drive more than one other person, and im young so i like a little sportness in the car.

· Registered
675 Posts
6MT first of all. Second was that I couldn't take a turn in the Insight without sliding sideways no matter how careful I was - CR-Z holds the road much, much better. CR-Z feels a lot less like a tin can, too.

· Registered
123 Posts
The style.

· Registered
669 Posts
HID,
Leather Wheel,
Bluetooth (you need Navi on the Insight),
Manual transmission.

Honestly, we don't need 4 doors or 4 seats, but might have considered the Insight if it had the same feature mix as the CR-Z.

· Registered
270 Posts
Size is the #1 reason I wouldn't consider the 4-dr Insight...it's 12" longer than the CRZ (I specifically only was interested in cars no longer than my 1997 Civic coupe--~164" long--the CRZ is ~160" long). We parallel park in the city, and even a few inches can make quite a difference.

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.