Have a fresh new Silver CVT EX w) navi, bought the evening of Sept. 21st. My observations of the negative type so far:
- wish a middle armrest was standard - my old 2002 Protege5 had one with plentiful storage in the middle, and I find I still habitually go to lean my arm in the middle getting in the car or while driving!
- blind spots and funky split view to the immediate rear - like that the side view mirrors have a wide scope of view, buy the big blind spots to the left and right rear are gonna take some getting used to, including when I am backing into my assigned narrow garage space at work!
- no roof rack - had recently put a Thule kayak carrier on my old Protege5's roof rack system, but now have no kayak carrying capability with my new CR-Z or wifey's Civic Coupe!
- silly, generally useless rear side windows
- inability to actually do iPod controls via the voice controls/system
- non-adjustable headrests
- non-lockable fuel door