Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed a couple of paint chips up front already... and dont like it. I had the hood clear bra'd... and the mirrors. I am going to check and see what it will run to have the entire front end done... but am considering the OEM front bra also.

Anyone have it?

What do you think of appearance?

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
120 Posts
:yeahthat:

Im sure it would protect the paint of the front grill if you do a lot of freeway driving. I personally dont like it.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
In my eyes that completely covers up the best styling edges of the entire car. I really like the sporty front lip and grill of the car.
:yeahthat: that's exactly what I want to say

·
Registered
27 Posts
..... Buy it. And buy every other damn oem accesory you can get. Get duplicate floor mats too!! OEM car covers available as well?

Look at what oem CRX floor mats, bra's and covers get or any other OEM accesory! They are worth huge money. In 20 years if you still have the car! :D

I commute daily over 100km (60+ miles) and have done so for a few cars. My last car did not have any hood protection at all. I ended up with several dings and chips from stones which all started to rust slowly. My 09 civic has the 3m clear hood protector and it works amazing so far. I have not had a single ding or chip in the front yet in the past year and a half. I would get this done if you haven't already. You can hardly notice it on white as well (My '09 is taffetta white). I would buy the oem hood bra and use it on long distance trips only - not day to day. Also, clean it and use it proper and it will not scratch your car up. It sure beats painters tape - which you will occasionally see guys driving on the highway in an S2000 or other cars with no bra doing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.