Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so theres a thread on "DON'T LIKE", but what about DO like, I dont mean how its fast or what you can do to it. More about features inside or out, I keep finding more and more. Do you see how the window pulls in before rolling down, i think its to avoid dirt from building up and scratching the window. Found out in all this rain that the wipers have a setting that allows the wipers to be on more when driving then when you are stopped at a light. And the auto lights so i dont have to worry about that now, not to mention the bluetooth and/or voice recognition. So many i cant focus on one favorite.:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I generally love the ammount of gadgets the car has as standard. Think this is also the first car I've ever not felt the need to upgrade the speakers, and that it comes as standard with a subwoofer. Auto lights, auto wipers, usb/ipod connection, bt handsfree. There are just so many toys!

After using the handsfree quite a bit I'm thinking that it won't be long till we don't need a user manual with the car, we can just ask the car what we need to know :D I would love to see that.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like the way the controls are grouped around the driver. I think this is the most logically laid out car I've ever driven. Everything is right at my fingertips and I don't have to go through a lot of menus to get what I want.

I also like the mileage feedback. It is very useful to me. I just wish they would put some of this information in a heads-up display. That would be a nice touch.

sparrow

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sharp looking, great gas mileage, and for a very reasonable pricetag alot of equipment (auto headlights, climate control, USB, HIDs, fog lights, bluetooth, alloy wheels, etc...)

All the obvious answers to that question really... :)

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I like how quiet it is and the 41+ MPG I have been getting this week going to work. The electronic features have also been nice to use.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Everything not listed in the Do Not Like thread. :p

I love this car. I have some minor complaints, but the design, general build quality, gadgets, etc. are all wonderful.
i love your attitude especially since you were the one who started the door bubble thread... you don't let that little bubble stop you from really loving the CR-Z, that's awesome... :hi5:

·
Registered
232 Posts
A door bubble isn't the end of the world. New models can have problems. Since this doesn't affect the core enjoyment of driving I'm looking past it for now. It helps that my dealer has been a pleasure to work with on the issue.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I rarely drive in the dark, at least during this time of year, so I forgot about the subtle interior ambient lighting. I LOVE the subtle blue light at night, especially in the dash cubby and the one shining down on the shifter/center console area.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I love that the features in the car are useful not just there to have something to play with. I use my modes, I check the various mileage stats. I love that the light behind the speed tells me what the car is doing. As much as I love the blue color I find myself working to keep it green or teal.

I love that if I press the audio button on my navi unit it gives me the little music tempt beat thing that goes up and down with the dogs. I don't feel like having the navigation unit on when I'm driving locally and the little pumping bars with the beat are adorable.

To me, I love how cute the car is. Normally, I'm not the girly gushing type of chick but the car is cutely done and its amazing. The blue ambient lighting is just great.

I really, really, really love how long and non bitchy the shifting options are on the Manual Trans. It makes life a lot easier for all types of driving. I also drive an automatic as my daily driver and sometimes the mental shift takes a minute. The car is the most forgiving and smooth manual I've driven.

I love the auto stop.

I'm really digging the smaller sized steering wheel.

I like how they have the accessory shelf set up. My phone and MP3 player can be out of the way of everything and I don't have to lock them up every time I get out of the car because you can not see them. Its a great use of the room.

The side view mirror turn signals.

·
Registered
159 Posts
:thumbsup: Can't find one thing I don't like.
Pretty close to the same! :)

Still mulling / testing one thing three weeks in. The center armrest works great, but my left arm doesn't have a very good resting place for longer trips or stuck-in-traffic situations as the door handle used as an armrest is a combination of a little too low and not quite wide enough. However, this is something I may get used to in a month or so as I'm still adjusting coming the captain's seat arrangement in the 2009 CR-V I had previously.

Also, for those who are mentioning back seats ... the door sticker (and the manual) list the maximum load for people plus cargo at 400 lbs. So, while some type of safe child-seat configuration in the rear seat area may be possible, even three typical-sized adult males (or two pretty big guys) wouldn't. Curious if the UK or other versions with the back seat have a higher load capacity than 400 lbs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.