Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone my fiance is looking to buy a new CRZ and I was curious what type of deals some people have been able to get from Honda? The dealership we went to tonight the salesman we worked with was saying the best they could do was about halfway between MSRP and Invoice I think the one she looked at was a CRZ EX and the total was about $21,500. Has anyone had success getting invoice or below? Are there any type of discounts?

Thanks for your replys

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check this thread out. Many other members posted their prices. Mines is the last post. Welcome to the forums and hope your fiance dives in so we'll see ya'll around some more! :beer:
Thanks guys appreciate it. I may be trading in my 08 Civic Si for one as well maybe they can give us a deal if we get two. I actually drive 100-150 miles a day for work and the premium gas and 27mpg is killing me (even though thats pretty decent gas mileage its nothing like 40!)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just got a quote for a 2011 CR-Z EX Manual msrp $21,510 for $19,719 including the $750 freight charge. This DOESN"T include tax & DMV in upstate NY. Is this a good price?
This sounds like a great deal.

Has anyone seen any great lease deals while shopping? I believe I read on Edmunds that the residuals were pretty high- which would indicate farily agressive lease deals. I've checked though and have not seen much.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i got mine for the normal cost, but i got free front lip, and free front 3m including mirrors.
if ur getting it for 19,719 thats a smoking deal. As i had to pay for a whole lot more here in Canada, 26,250 + gst n other charges

·
Registered
261 Posts
those are some good deals. I'm afraid I didn't do as well. I was looking for a base and using USAA pricing, but changed my mind and bought the EX 6MT without any comparison quotes. wound up paying 22500 out the door with 6% sales tax. Still not bad, but not as good as others.

·
Registered
666 Posts
those are some good deals. I'm afraid I didn't do as well. I was looking for a base and using USAA pricing, but changed my mind and bought the EX 6MT without any comparison quotes. wound up paying 22500 out the door with 6% sales tax. Still not bad, but not as good as others.
My local dealer would not sell me (or my son) a CR-Z at the USAA price, because it was $500 below invoice. My only option was: A. Drive 140 miles to buy the car to save $500? B. Haggle them down to invoice price.

My son got his EX CVT for invoice price, I got my EX 6-Speed for $400 below invoice price (one week after my son bought his CR-Z). I paid $20, 300 for the car (before tag and title--no tax because my trade was worth $7,000 more than the CR-Z--and they actually owed me money back! They also gave my son and I 15% off our accessories, some we bought, others we're ordering online.

OP, sounds like a smokin' deal! I'd jump on it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
My local dealer would not sell me (or my son) a CR-Z at the USAA price, because it was $500 below invoice. My only option was: A. Drive 140 miles to buy the car to save $500? B. Haggle them down to invoice price.

My son got his EX CVT for invoice price, I got my EX 6-Speed for $400 below invoice price (one week after my son bought his CR-Z). I paid $20, 300 for the car (before tag and title--no tax because my trade was worth $7,000 more than the CR-Z--and they actually owed me money back! They also gave my son and I 15% off our accessories, some we bought, others we're ordering online.

OP, sounds like a smokin' deal! I'd jump on it. :thumbsup:
That's odd. I thought if it was the USAA price for that dealer that they had to honor it. I got my base model for the USAA price of $18,266, they tacked on some overpriced window tinting for another $300 to make some of that back, but the price was still good and the tint looked nice so I took it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This sounds like a great deal.

Has anyone seen any great lease deals while shopping? I believe I read on Edmunds that the residuals were pretty high- which would indicate farily agressive lease deals. I've checked though and have not seen much.
I was quoted 265 a month for 36 months $1000 down. 15k miles a year. This includes 8% tax. My salesperson said they are really aggresive on the leases. I believe it was a 66% residual. This was the EX manual with no extras

·
Registered
3 Posts
i jus got my crz ex on monday and i paid 19000 for it i think i got a great deal considering the sticker was 21510 so i was pretty happy and i love the car so far only 200 miles and i cant get enough i also moved up from a 04 gt v6 tiburon which i was very fond of besides the upkeep and maitenence prices

·
Registered
666 Posts
I used USAA pricing, and got a Silver EX w/o Navi for $20,300 including destination. I feel like I got a really good deal...possibly because I was in there 10 days earlier with my son who also bought a CR-Z EX. I got 15% off my rear spoiler and rubber cargo tray and let the dealership install the spoiler (for warranty purposes).

All my other accessories came from accessories-honda.com--smokin' prices! Got the much coveted OEM armrest for only $246.00!!!! Also the front lip, splash guards, and door sill trim. Installed all those myself today.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got my EX CVT with NAV for 17,500. It had 3,400 miles on it. Apparently the original buyer bought it a as his families second car and then 3 months later realized that when you have 2 kids and 2 cars, both cars need to be able to fit the kids. They traded it in for a civic.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.