Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
9561 - 9580 of 9601 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Of course for a more "average" owner they'd have no clue and end up paying $$$ for this simple fix.
It's good to A. be a part of this community and have access to the great well of knowledge and B. know what you're doing so you can apply said knowledge. ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welp. I guess I solved the mystery after seeing my screen jump up & down on the left side when I went over a speed bump & dips. It ended up breaking 2 tabs after 4 years being installed.

The little dent was from the edge where the front defrost,rear/side mirror defrost, cycle buttons are. It was never like this but I guess it happened over time and I just now noticed after seeing the screen jump. There literally 1-1.5mm of space when it didn’t rub before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welp. I guess I solved the mystery after seeing my screen jump up & down on the left side when I went over a speed bump & dips. It ended up breaking 2 tabs after 4 years being installed.

The little dent was from the edge where the front defrost,rear/side mirror defrost, cycle buttons are. It was never like this but I guess it happened over time and I just now noticed after seeing the screen jump. There literally 1-1.5mm of space when it didn’t rub before.

Raised the screen up & tilted towards me until I get a new bezel in. I actually like the new look since now I’m able to access the little storage area since it was blocking it before.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I really like the look of that Maxton lip. I've got the Mugen RZ (Bayson) front lower bumper, and I'm going to go ahead and get the rest of their RZ kit. Not super crazy about the large Mugen wing and was thinking about the OEM style wing. The OEM style rear spoiler is a bit too subdued, this lip really sets it apart. I hope they have a US distributor.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Got my P2R SS clutch line in the other day. Should be a fairly simple install with a clutch bleed.
Hood Wood Gadget Eyewear Material property

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Finally installed a MaxtonDesign spoiler lip. Car looks soo much better now with that additional extension to the OEM spoiler, love it 👌
That is actually really sweet.
Washed it for the first time in a while... didn't do a great job, but it's way better.

Really liking the new badges.
Need butt pic, bet it looks good with the blue in the 'hybrid' badge.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I wasn’t on planning on doing this but I didn’t want to see the owner throw it away or something. Picked up a RB1 Intake Manifold for $100 from OfferUp. The owner ended up selling his CRZ to get a the new BRZ. Funny enough the person I bought it from is someone I know from the local CRZ meets I’ve attended & see around randomly on the freeway time to time. I just never got his contact & social media during the meets. He recently sold his HPD exhaust & diffuser so I definitely missed out. So I guess parts of his car will live through mines. Question for the people who have this intake manifold installed in their car, what are the pros & cons?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I wasn’t on planning on doing this but I didn’t want to see the owner throw it away or something. Picked up a RB1 Intake Manifold for $100 from OfferUp. The owner ended up selling his CRZ to get a the new BRZ. Funny enough the person I bought it from is someone I know from the local CRZ meets I’ve attended & see around randomly on the freeway time to time. I just never got his contact & social media during the meets. He recently sold his HPD exhaust & diffuser so I definitely missed out. So I guess parts of his car will live through mines. Question for the people who have this intake manifold installed in their car, what are the pros & cons?

Read that if you haven't already. With the right color spray paint you can make it look exactly like SPOON's for waaaaay cheaper, Some improvement in low/mid-range throttle response, pairs nicely with an aftermarket intake, easy mod with just the right amount of grease on your hands afterward, you already have the sensor included on your RB1 that gives some people the biggest headache when trying to swap everything over.

9561 - 9580 of 9601 Posts