Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
9541 - 9560 of 9601 Posts

·
Don't abuse the report button
2,324 Posts
put the sprintex back on just to verify the repair.

I'd forgotten how much more power that thing gave. gonna leave it on for a few days before I go back to N/A... just cuz that was a nuisance to do :LOL:

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
@ZooGambler
This cabin air filter has carbon to clean the air better than a standard paper-only type. I put this on Amazon autoship, 1 every 3 months. We have a CR-V too, which uses the same size filter. I change my CR-Z’s filter more often since it is driven lots more than the V.

Spearhead Premium Breathe Easy... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07663KY9V?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

·
Don't abuse the report button
2,324 Posts
@ZooGambler
This cabin air filter has carbon to clean the air better than a standard paper-only type. I put this on Amazon autoship, 1 every 3 months. We have a CR-V too, which uses the same size filter. I change my CR-Z’s filter more often since it is driven lots more than the V.

Spearhead Premium Breathe Easy... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07663KY9V?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
must be nice having them share the filter. My MDX uses a slightly different cabin air filter, just close enough to where It's not obvious which one is which without looking back at Amazon.

·
Registered
2015 Sprintex CRZ Base 6MT
42 Posts
@ZooGambler

Awesome thank you, just got this on order and I'll do the change as soon as it comes in. Thankfully a sub 5 minute job on the CRZ.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I removed the ribs/fins in my stock airbox. I got this idea from Ubante Garage on YouTube. It does change the sound of the engine. It now has a louder low rumble noise. Has anyone else done this mod?
Automotive tire Light Automotive lighting Bumper Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Hood Automotive exterior

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
After the sun was low, I put on black plastic trim restorer silicon goop on the cowl, splash guards, door trim, and smooth portions of the rear diffuser. Product is Followin brand of ceramic coating, a Cerakote knock-off.

Although I’m planning to take delivery of the new Integra in the coming weeks, my tiny Z has my heart and I’ll continue to keep her up. On Tuesday, a windshield installer is coming over to look at my Z to replace the windshield dam or whatever is needed to ensure it is watertight.

·
Premium Member
8,485 Posts
I saw on The Speed Bump the trim on one side and the top of the windshield is failing or lifting. That seems like a good price for repair/replacement of the trim. Your posting has encouraged me to talk to an independent auto glass shop and at least get an estimate. :)

This afternoon, an independent windshield installer replaced the dam and seal at the top of my windshield. $55. View attachment 67602

9541 - 9560 of 9601 Posts