Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
9481 - 9500 of 9554 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts

·
Don't abuse the report button
2,230 Posts
Red one: pulled the passenger seat out for cargo mode so I could pick up the replacement rear bumper for my excursion...It gets like a whole extra MPG without the weight in there.

White one: removed the front windshield, and prepped the replacement windshield for install. Will be a thread on that later.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Finally some really nice weather down in Northern VA... Weather soooo nice that I'm getting all the tractions in 1st gear from 10MPH lolol.....

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I guess I need to service my rear brakes as soon as possible. I've been getting squeaking from my rear brakes for some time and my brake fluid has gone down some since I did my front brakes. It's not quite low enough to trip the warning for brake fluid level but it's between low and full in the middle. Brakes still feel fine as it's just the rear that need servicing. Got some SS lines on the way and I'll do new pads/rotors and some Castrol srf react fluid.

Reactions: lauren01

·
Registered
2015 Sprintex CRZ Base 6MT
42 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Not the greatest pictures and not 100% clean yet (gotta clean the tires up and clay bar the car for overspray)

But painted my wheels gold bronze with the kit from dipyourcar. The original matte black was fading a bit and thought it could use a revival. Super happy with how it came out and will probably get some new tires soon.

·
Registered
2015 Sprintex CRZ Base 6MT
42 Posts
Used a paint pen to fill in some paint chips here and there. Regular maintenance things like refilled coolant and wiper fluid. On the next tank of gas I’ll be running some cleaner through to clean the fuel injectors/system.

·
Premium Member
8,364 Posts
IMO waste of money. But we have debated those cleaners on here before. Think about how small an amount of cleaner you are adding to how much fuel and how diluted it will be by the time it gets to the injectors. If you want to clean the injectors (if even needed) there are services that disconnect the fuel rail, or remove the injectors and put them in a special device or connect to the fuel rail and run the cleaner undiluted directly through the injectors.

Lots of inaccurate information and downright lies when it comes to additives. All fuel has cleaning additives added to it and has for years. You are cleaning your injectors and the whole fuel system every time you drive. Even using the regular fuel specified for the CR-Z unless you are driving a forced induction or other wise modified one.

Used a paint pen to fill in some paint chips here and there. Regular maintenance things like refilled coolant and wiper fluid. On the next tank of gas I’ll be running some cleaner through to clean the fuel injectors/system.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Replaced driver side fender liner and lower engine cover with all new clips. What a pita. Also had to remove all 4 wheels clean the excess lube from the tire shop and retorque to 80ft/lbs as tire shop had them on WAY too tight. Showering up then going to take it for a wash.

·
Registered
"Unit 01" 2016 EX CVT Purple
79 Posts
I finally installed the rear facing dashcam, That was a nightmare to get thought the grommet / rubber tube to get it on the hatch.

But with it installed, you cant see it form the outside, and im now wondering what all i will pick up when its parked at work.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
April things done: tire rotation at America’s Tire, oil change at regular shop. DIY things: fully obsessive vacuuming and interior surface cleaning. Today, wiped and brushed dust off engine bay, cleaned and recharged K&N air filter. Reminder to change K&N wiper blades.

Put on a vanity plate and posted pics here:

9481 - 9500 of 9554 Posts