Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
9321 - 9334 of 9334 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Finally got around to fixing my coolant leak. My aftermarket coolant temp sensor adaptor didn't have a tight fit so I took my sensor out and screwed it back in with thread sealer tape.

Reactions: Eddie70

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Finally got my TPMS sensors working on my radio. It's nice to be able to see my tire pressures on my radio again.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Finally taking a break on the CRZ so I can finish up my Mustang. Engine is done and ready to install in the car. It's rated to 600HP at the wheels but I'll be keeping it in the low 500's.

·
Registered
239 Posts
J1000, that is too cool! Thanks for the link, just ordered them. How could I not? Think those are going to make me smile every time I open the door.
That is so cool, I think I just got the last one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: J1000

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Took the 16 on a cruise out to Luray caverns today. The ride is very smooth. Even went through some twisty roads and she handled like a go kart.

·
Registered
239 Posts
That is so cool, I think I just got the last one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I removed my clear lens with blue led and installed these today, the white led needed a bit of diffusion. I cut a blue straw to cover the white led for a softer look to match the inside blue led.

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Asphalt Road surface

Automotive lighting Hood Sky Asphalt Road surface

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
408 Posts
This link has been closed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember searching for “fog light Civic” and buying the one with the highest amount of sales. Hopefully this link works for you: https://a.aliexpress.com/_vlCN8M

I see that the fog lights only get 3.3 stars. When I bought these, the rating was 5 stars. So maybe the quality dropped or some shipping errors were made. However, my fog light is still like new! I did put some PPF from AliExpress on it, just to be sure: 3.76US $ 21% OFF|30cmx1m 12"x40" Auto Car Light Headlight Taillight Tint Vinyl Film Sticker Easy Stick Motorcycle Whole Car Decoration 12 Colors|stickers stickers|stickers colorssticker film - AliExpress

EDIT: Here are some back-up links to other fog lights. Note that I can’t guarantee that these fit!

9321 - 9334 of 9334 Posts