Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

9021 - 9034 of 9034 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
No, how can I even report it? It's used car, out of warranty. Honda would not fix it for free. I've ordered the handle from Japan and replaced it myself, not through the Honda service, so I've only paid ~120USD including shipping, tax and customs. Honda probably knows it, they sell the parts, so they should see that people are buying the handles more than they should, but they will not make any move to fix it without the lawsuit.
Honda Customer Relations | Honda Owners Site scroll down to 'contact us'. Edit this might not be for Europe. This might be for Europe: https://crrs.secure.force.com/service/hondaw2c

Still worth telling them about it even out of warranty and repaired yourself. They open a 'case' which is basically just communication with them back and forth. I did it recently for critical parts availability (or rather lack thereof). Their responses are kind of nothing replies but at least it's documented that owners are having issues with something.

Yes they do see the parts purchases but they can't discern if something like a door handle is breaking due to failure of the part or attempted break-ins/vandalism or replacement due to accident damage.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Well, looks like I got a lot to catch up on. But I'm done w/ school, so....

Washed up then it rained the next day... And planning to do body work on a rust spot in may. All I did to the car.

So, this axle issue has really taken off (or rusted off)... And door handles, too. Sun's rays are "popping" off huh? LOL I'll see my way out.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Well, looks like I got a lot to catch up on. But I'm done w/ school, so....

Washed up then it rained the next day... And planning to do body work on a rust spot in may. All I did to the car.

So, this axle issue has really taken off (or rusted off)... And door handles, too. Sun's rays are "popping" off huh? LOL I'll see my way out.
PITTER PATTER!😉

·
Registered
96 Posts
The used parcel shelves for CR-Z are expensive in UK. I bought one and shipped from EU for much less.
Could you let me know how you went about shipping from Europe to the UK?
I have got something I'm working on and I am hopefully going to be needing to do this too but for a few parts. Thank you.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Finally got around to ordering my snow performance water meth kit. Will be getting that fitted in the next week or so when it arrives. Gonna run straight distilled water until I get my 70mm pulley installed and retuned.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Got my meth kit in the mail the other day. Also found a canadian washer tank for sale on a JP site for about $80 shipped which is a pretty good deal. Will take some time to get here but that's ok. I plan to run the meth tank in series with the washer tank to maximize fluid capacity.

Reactions: Eddie70

·
Registered
21 Posts
Those look wicked.
What paint did you use for it and the letters and was it high temp
Thanks
Thanks mate!
I used VHT spray gloss black and clear for brake calipers and for the lettering I used some touch up paint and painted them with a brush. The lettering isn't as nice from close but from far it's much better looking than I thought

9021 - 9034 of 9034 Posts