Holy crap, you're right, the global ones went full width and ours are only like 2/3 width. DUMB 8 different versions of the headlight over the years. I wonder how much R&D was wasted making different versions of just the headlights.Cool! I didn’t know that. However, not the same as EU-spec, since the LEDs don’t go across the full width of the headlight unit. So Honda made at least 3 types of headlights, including the no-LED variant.
- US version with halogen projectors and reflector running lights
- US version with Xenon projectors and reflector running lights
- US version with Xenon projectors and LED running lights
- Global version with halogen projectors and LED running lights
- subset with RHD projector cutoffs
- Global version with Xenon projectors and LED running lights
- Subset with RHD projector cutoffs.
- JDM-only 2016 Jewel-Eye full LED