Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

8141 - 8160 of 8179 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
OEM wheels with all seasons are back on the car... Type S brakes fit with those 16 inch wheels. It was a hassle but I finally managed to get TPMS switched to winter tire sensors. Managed to trip the IMA, CEL and battery warning lights on the car. Problem went away before I could change out the 12v.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Oh boy i had a great day, my beauty got some long overdue reconstructive surgery caused by two years of daily driveway abuse.

Behold! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Before:

Almost there:

Final result:

(clicky goes full size)

(◕‿◕✿) (◠﹏◠✿) ôヮô ┌( ಠ‿ಠ)┘ v(⌒o⌒)v♪ \( ̄▽ ̄)/

bonus meme:

(fear the overspray) 😱

·
Registered
47 Posts
Installed a Roav by Anker DashCam C2 Pro earlier. It even came with a interior pry tool to help you hide the wires too! So far it’s been working good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Bit the bullet and swapped the winter setup. Needed new rubber this year but Due to unavailability of the General Arctics in the right size and the unobtainum pricing of the Hakkapeliittas, I went with Michelin X-Ice. Wheels are stock OEM plastidipped white w/red protector strips.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Installed a drycharger cover on the K&N filter. This will repel water from the filter when it rains since the hood has an open heat vent over the filter and blower. Took less then 30 seconds to install with the filter off the car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Met up with a local CRZ owner Ryan(9k_allday) for a cars & coffee meet then did a little cruise and shoot in Seattle. My CRZ on the left & Ryan’s CRZ is on the left.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Met up with a local CRZ owner Ryan(9k_allday) for a cars & coffee meet then did a little cruise and shoot in Seattle. My CRZ on the left & Ryan’s CRZ is on the right.

8141 - 8160 of 8179 Posts