Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

8121 - 8140 of 8179 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Put in Buddy Club short shifter and Hybrid Racing shifter cable bushing...the smaller of the two bushings was too small. It had more play than OEM bushing. I got ahold of the supplier to see if perhaps the wrong part was sent as I've not seen anyone else complain about this.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Vanity plates came in the other day for the Z. Went by the shop to put them on the car as it's still being worked on. They have figured out the belt and pulley issue. Now it's just a matter of checking fluids and on to the Dyno. Sadly the soonest they can Dyno is this Friday.

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
Put in Buddy Club short shifter and Hybrid Racing shifter cable bushing...the smaller of the two bushings was too small. It had more play than OEM bushing. I got ahold of the supplier to see if perhaps the wrong part was sent as I've not seen anyone else complain about this.
Hmmmm....I didn't use the Hybrid Racing cable bushings, but used the "K-Tuned Spherical Shifter Cable Bushing KTD-CAB-SPH" set that also used with Civic Si's with no problem--everything fits perfectly.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hmmmm....I didn't use the Hybrid Racing cable bushings, but used the "K-Tuned Spherical Shifter Cable Bushing KTD-CAB-SPH" set that also used with Civic Si's with no problem--everything fits perfectly.

Hybrid bushing measured 1.5mm skinnier than OE. I can't imagine that's correct.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Today, I applied Lamin-x protective film to my fog lights, yellow. I think it looks good.
Gritters have been out last few days so the car will stay put for a few days or until the rain washes the salt off the road

·
Registered
84 Posts
About a month or so ago I acquired a set of gloss black 17x8 ET+45 Enkei TS-10 with some Bridgestone RE71R that a friend just happened to be taking off that same week. Wasn't planning buying wheels but everything just happened to fall into place at the right time.

Yesterday, I finally ended up putting them on the 2016 at work. Ended up looking pretty good against Ivory Pearl... Will likely post up a pic this weekend.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
About a month or so ago I acquired a set of gloss black 17x8 ET+45 Enkei TS-10 with some Bridgestone RE71R that a friend just happened to be taking off that same week. Wasn't planning buying wheels but everything just happened to fall into place at the right time.

Yesterday, I finally ended up putting them on the 2016 at work. Ended up looking pretty good against Ivory Pearl... Will likely post up a pic this weekend.
I hope you're not north of florida... RE71r do not do well in the cold.

·
Registered
655 Posts
The news keeps getting more exciting!! They have the car running but need to modify the OEM MAP sensor. They are getting 0 psi boost on a light pull. A few more tweaks, some HARD pulls and the car should be ready tomorrow!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
closes textbooks for once

Dealt with the first major snowfall of the year in the GTA and as expected, the Z handled it quite well. I'm due for some new winter boots next year for the Z so you guys have any suggestions? I'm still on stock sized rims. Other than that, just gonna do a coolant change later in the month.

Hope the winter is treating you all well so far though. Find yo self an empty parking lot ;D
Just showing up to say I'm still alive. (been missing you guys tbh haha!)
I've been away from almost all social media (so if I was messaged on FB, there's an explanation as to why you got no reply). Kinda my fault for doing like 120% course load this semester :p
I'll be back to being a typical young adult in December, doing nothing... Catch up w/ the tenants à la CRZ Forum... Looks like lots been going on over the past month and a bit

Now... What causes cephalohematoma again? back to the books I go ;P

(sorry for comandeering the topic real quick)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I hope you're not north of florida... RE71r do not do well in the cold.
Nope, I am not. Was greeted by 31 degrees on the drive to work this morning...

Still sent it. :p

The RE71Rs work better (would NOT recommend as a cold weather tire of course) than the utterly crap Dunlop DZ102s that are on my Motegi Traklites. -.-

·
Registered
84 Posts

Dealt with the first major snowfall of the year in the GTA and as expected, the Z handled it quite well. I'm due for some new winter boots next year for the Z so you guys have any suggestions? I'm still on stock sized rims. Other than that, just gonna do a coolant change later in the month.

Hope the winter is treating you all well so far though. Find yo self an empty parking lot ;D
I've been away from almost all social media (so if I was messaged on FB, there's an explanation as to why you got no reply). Kinda my fault for doing like 120% course load this semester :p
I'll be back to being a typical young adult in December, doing nothing... Catch up w/ the tenants à la CRZ Forum... Looks like lots been going on over the past month and a bit

Now... What causes cephalohematoma again? back to the books I go ;P

(sorry for comandeering the topic real quick)
Nothing wrong with that! As I say at work, "You gotta bust ass now so you can sit on it later in life!"

Good to see that you're still around and best of luck with your studies!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

Dude! you're not dead! lol. good luck on finals.

As far as tires, I've been happy with the Michelin X-Ice xi3.

8121 - 8140 of 8179 Posts