Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went and test drove a 6 speed CRZ yesterday an I have gotten everything approved and ready to purchase a new one, still trying to work the price down, dealer wants around 20,500 OTD for a base model 6 speed. What color should I get? I am really liking the red, haven't seen the blue in person yet but my dealer has one somewhere on the lot. I like the black but I would never be able to keep it looking clean and I have a white car now so I was really looking to mix it up. Between the blue and the red which would you choose?

· Registered
134 Posts
As a former auto detailer, I take the similar issues with red as I do with black. I said I'd never own either. That said, the car is so small, I figured I could handle black, red still isn't my color.

Take a look at the bule in person. I'm pretty happy with it.

· Registered
1,277 Posts
I must say, after seeing the red in person I almost regretted buying a white one. Not seen the blue though. I had my mind set on a white car long before I even choose the Z though. Wanted a white car with carbon fiber details :)

You should see both in person before deciding imo.

· Registered
60 Posts
I like my blue one.. Of course, I've always hated red cars (not a fan of red in general) and living in the Northwest, blue and green are the dominant environment colors. My wife actually thinks the blue is nearly identical to the sounders sticker on my hatchback top glass.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ill have to take a look at them both when I get ready to buy, waiting on my other car to sell :/. Hopefully by next saturday I'll have it! It seems like very few dealers have blue ones it stock, is it a rarer color or are they just selling faster?

· Registered
1,679 Posts
i'm loving my white. also, it's a slightly more expensive paint job, though they don't charge more for it.

· Registered
807 Posts
The question you need to ask is NOT which color to get.

The question to ask is: WHICH SEAT CAN I TAKE?

· Registered
807 Posts
As I used to say on the Porsche forums..."red is the proper color for a Porsche automobile."

· Registered
282 Posts
It's your call. Surely you aren't going to choose just to please us! Sort of like asking should I like dark, milk, or white chocolate. I love dark myself. And needless to say I love the blue. It's a great car in any color though. Good luck.

[/URL]

· Registered
249 Posts
I think color has to be the most subjective thing
You need to go see the actual blue in person
Then just decide

· Registered
609 Posts
I agree with the others who say you must see the colors in person! I live where it can be hot and dusty, so we wanted a light color. Here, silver and white are the most difficult to find. Both hide dust better than the dark colors. We have a white 370Z in the family so didn't want a white "mini-Z" . . . But I saw lots of black and red cars that looked great in the showroom. Dealers down here say blue and black are the hardest to sell.

· Registered
618 Posts
Orange would have been my first choice too. It was disappointing to see it offered elsewhere but not in the states

The problem I have with Honda's Milano Red is that I see it too frequently on Civics with fading paint.

· Registered
249 Posts
Orange would have been my first choice too. It was disappointing to see it offered elsewhere but not in the states.
American Honda hates enthusiasts
American Honda has become totally clueless in the past 5-years
American Honda let the gas run out of their Power of Dreams, and it shows
It's a shame Honda Worldwide does not realize just how badly American Honda represents them here

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.