Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
rims suspension exhaust.. tints... keeping it as clean as possible.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Coilover suspension (waiting for K&W)
Rims - Rota Scuderia
Exhaust - don't know yet which
Seats - ja, I must have these JDM OEM Recaros
Speakers - changing the original spreakers to something worth

....and much more...

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I'd go with all interior upgrades. Stock wheels work for me. I'd only replace them with larger wheels once the OEM tires wear down.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I want to see a CR-Z in person, drive it first. If I decide to buy one then I need to order a rear seat and seat belt kit like the Japanese version since the USA one does not come with them. I need to be able to haul at least 3 people in an pinch, adding the rear seats does just that. Otherwise stock till I trade it in for the SI version in 2013.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Basic look package. I don't think I'll do some engine stuff... If i want to go faster I would've bought a fast car. Looking at looks and suspension =]

·
Registered
16 Posts
I will be getting coilover, exhaust, intake, wheels, and maybe the mugen kit unless spoon comes out with a clean carbon lip. For sure i'll change out the headlight with the jdm one. I really like the led DRL, it sucks that USDM model don't come with it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
coilovers first for sure.. tint is a must in fla too haha. some carbon and some more carbon

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
while i agree with the tint in FL comment... i think i'm gonna get that 3M Crystaline tint on ALL my windows... they have a 75% (really clear, almost like no-tint) tint that blocks like 99% of the UV rays so it stays cool in the car even in direct sunlight...

·
Registered
252 Posts
hks kansai front grille
mugen front lip
mugen side skirts
noblesse rear lip + exhaust, if i cant get that, then im going with 5zigen exhaust
tein ss coilovers
havent decided whether to go for 17x8 or 18x8 wheels, they both look good in their own ways <3

·
Registered
417 Posts
while i agree with the tint in FL comment... i think i'm gonna get that 3M Crystaline tint on ALL my windows... they have a 75% (really clear, almost like no-tint) tint that blocks like 99% of the UV rays so it stays cool in the car even in direct sunlight...
thats not a bad idea. i just want to protect the dash and interior as much as possible so i will look in to that. Have you used it?

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
never personally used it Ecotune... and it's crazy expensive last i checked... expect to spend at least $300 more to do your car... MOST places don't even carry it and some have never even heard of it... but i've personally sat in a car with it and it makes a HUGE difference...

i'm only going this route b/c i'm kinda sick of tints on a car but i still want UV/heat protection...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Maybe there will be 2 crz's with 500 dollar tint jobs rolling around fla. Haha

·
Registered
579 Posts
unless they come out with some amazing engine mod. Im not waisting my time on exhaust or intake. I got tired of having a loud exhaust on my previous car that i swaped to a super quiet one .But still sounded a bit ricy. Not doing that on this car. This car is strickly cosmetic as far as im concerned.

But i would like the oem trunk lip, lower an inch (only if honda comes out with an oem lowering kit like on the civic si). Im tired of jollopy aftermarket stuff. Oem all the way. Maybe mugen lip kit. Looks clean. I kinda like how it encompesses more of the wheel well. But, the center arm console. Maybe navigation since i didnt get the navi package, leather my seats. In fact i have a tint job already schedule in 2 weeks. In florida, it's a must. Plus black car with tint is hot. Maybe blacked out or smoked tails. Also some clear laminx for the headlights if they ever make them. Ive seen many headlights in florida look awful only after a few years in this state.

Wait about 6 months to a year. The goodies will really start to come out for us.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts