Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Looking for passenger headlight and fender for a 2011. Please let me know cost to include shipping rates to CA.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
@IG_CRZ2011

What condition is your pass headlight in? If you just cracked the cover, i can sell you a passenger headlight cover. Just need to stick yours in the oven and replace. It's quite easy really!! Shoot me a pm. This is a cheaper way to fix and comes from the car I'm parting out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
@IG_CRZ2011

What condition is your pass headlight in? If you just cracked the cover, i can sell you a passenger headlight cover. Just need to stick yours in the oven and replace. It's quite easy really!! Shoot me a pm. This is a cheaper way to fix and comes from the car I'm parting out.
I need some parts. Parting out an entire car? Pm me or text me 323-362-329SIX

·
Super Moderator
5,943 Posts
@CVG323 What parts do you need? You may want to post in d1giPhux's part out thread. His was a North Shore Blue 2011 that lost a fight with a telephone pole. He has been parting it out for over a year and some parts have been used on his new North Shore Blue replacement car. Not sure what is left that would match a 2013. Another good source I found on this forum is Redline Auto Parts - High Quality Used Car Parts they have a number of 2011s they have been selling parts from.

I need some parts. Parting out an entire car? Pm me or text me 323-362-329SIX

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can you link me? I can't seem to find it. I ordered the hood hinges today $50. I may need more parts as I'm still rebuilding the car

·
Super Moderator
5,943 Posts

2011-2016 Honda CRZ Passenger Side Fender / Crystal Black Pearl / OEM / CZ004 $369.99 and they ship

Can you link me? I can't seem to find it. I ordered the hood hinges today $50. I may need more parts as I'm still rebuilding the car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts