Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sponsor a 2011 CRZ with an awesome Black/Red interior by Roadwire. I already have the interior. Please send me pictures of your car and any background story you may want to share. I will take a look and let you know what I decide. This is a great opportunity if you have a show car. I look forward to your responses.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am Los Angeles, but I can ship the interior anywhere in the US. You can look at roadwire.com, however, this is a custom kit and I will see about getting some pictures to post. I am new to forums, so I am not sure if I can post pictures, but I will try.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This interior is not installed on the seat in the picture. It is layed out on a different seat to show the style. I just wanted to clarify that I am the Sponsorship Cordinator for Roadwire Leather Interiors and you can check us out at Roadwire.com.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have any other sponsorship interiors, but you can check us out at Roadwire.com. If you are interested in purchasing an interior, just give me a call at 877-762-3947 and ask for Tracy. I would be glad to quote you a price and locate an installer in your area. I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I don't see anything on your website for the CR-Z. I am interested though. PM me specifics of what you need form me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Are you kidding? Those are the seats you're selling? Sorry, but the quality doesn't look so good. Good luck with your venture....

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Are you kidding? Those are the seats you're selling? Sorry, but the quality doesn't look so good. Good luck with your venture....
Yea, does look like a "Premature" offering, while understanding they are looking for sponsor to perfect the product, the fit doesn't seem that good and where is the head rest? Seat coverings are not rocket science.

First impressions are important.

·
Registered
758 Posts
This interior is not installed on the seat in the picture. It is layed out on a different seat to show the style. I just wanted to clarify that I am the Sponsorship Cordinator for Roadwire Leather Interiors and you can check us out at Roadwire.com.
The picture that was posted is not currently covering a CRZ seat. He just wanted to show what the design looks like. I am sure fitment will be good on CRZ seat.

I just don't like the material in the center. Hard to tell since the pic is not showing when it is fitted on a CRZ seat. It might look good.

Are you offering different color combinations and different materials?

I live in orange county and could stop by to help out if you need a CRZ.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Sponsor,

regardless of fabrics or colors, will your covers be compatible with our side seat airbags?

that would be unfortunate if the seats airbags couldnt deploy properly as a result

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I don't have any other sponsorship interiors, but you can check us out at Roadwire.com. If you are interested in purchasing an interior, just give me a call at 877-762-3947 and ask for Tracy. I would be glad to quote you a price and locate an installer in your area. I look forward to hearing from you.
If you are trying to sell your stuff here.. then you need to become a vendor, even if you are trying to "Sponsor" a set of covers.... not fair to our existing vendors who sponsor the site otherwise.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.