Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

I want to buy a white CR-Z EX MT6. I was wondering what so-cal dealerships you guys worked with or bought from and if they haggled the price or helped you out in a way (good val for trade-in etc.).

Let me know about your experiences and who you would recommend or not recommend, and if you have a salesmen who was extraordinary in helping you out.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Hit me up on a PM if you want more info.
But, I can say I dang near hassled with all the HONDA dealers in SoCal and ended up going to Spreen Honda in Redlands area. Check out their FB page and post what your interested in (they will reply with something) and also do that TrueCar quote. Most likely the quote will be the cheapest and it will come up showing Spreen Honda (i used 92115/90301). Folks to talk to at Spreen. Vu internet sales, and Vanessa Sales woman at dealer.
I didn't do a trade-in. :beer:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I worked most of the LA dealers. I was very specific in what I wanted, didn't get much in the way of a discount. Did get exactly what I wanted. Considered getting the car in Sacramento where I was offered a discount written in an email. But did not want to put the first 400 miles on my car on the freeway. I heard that the Redlands dealer would deal but it was too late for me. I did get my car from a really easy going salesman, but I would not recommend his dealership. Good Luck be patient. K

·
Registered
99 Posts
Go to the cheapest deal you can get.
A salesman will whore himself just about any way they can to make their numbers.

Once the contract is signed, you are history, they don't give a crap about you.

Servicing the Honda is another story. Different department and if you find a good one, treat them good. They typically don't care if you bought the care there or not.

I have no respect for car salespeople. None!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.