Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently own a 2007 BMW Z4 w/6000 miles. Looking to transform it into a CRZ probably this spring. Also have a Nissan Murano w/CVT transmission so I will probably get a CRZ with same. I know the performance of the CRZ won't be the same as my Z4 6 speed but hoping the CRZ will be a lot more comfortable to drive. Would sure like a backup camera and sunroof on the CRZ, wonder if that might be available next year. Also wonder what the chance is for the local Honda dealer to give me a fair trade-in on the Z4? Probably not too good so I'm planning on selling the Z4 privately this spring, selling a convertible sports car in the midwest with snow on the ground isn't a very good idea.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Currently own a 2007 BMW Z4 w/6000 miles. Looking to transform it into a CRZ probably this spring. Also have a Nissan Murano w/CVT transmission so I will probably get a CRZ with same. I know the performance of the CRZ won't be the same as my Z4 6 speed but hoping the CRZ will be a lot more comfortable to drive. Would sure like a backup camera and sunroof on the CRZ, wonder if that might be available next year. Also wonder what the chance is for the local Honda dealer to give me a fair trade-in on the Z4? Probably not too good so I'm planning on selling the Z4 privately this spring, selling a convertible sports car in the midwest with snow on the ground isn't a very good idea.
Bizzy are others might have a better idea of what will be available next year. Good to go in understanding the CR-Z will not meet the performance stats of your Z4 but I think it will be much more fun to drive and economical.

Trade in? Guess it depends on what your looking for. If they can give you the payoff, then maybe OK. Might be better to try and sell it yourself. Me, I normally finance for 5 or 6 and trade em in every three or four years and full payoff is what I require. Sometimes get better if Kelly says it is worth more. Would think the Z4 does a pretty good job on value - in the spring/summer of course. But you never know until you get to the stealership and check it out.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I traded a 370z nismo in.... I didnt have to pay tax due to the trade in being worth more then the purchase car. That kinda lured me into the dealer instead of private party. I was gonna come close to the same figure either way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.