Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Brittany Spears does the same on stage. Didn't stop her from being a powerhouse in music for many years.

As for the VMA'a - sucked. Boring. Worse than last years. Eminem shouldn't have won, I think they just gave him awards as part of celebrities helping celebrities. Kanya did a song about being an a*shole... so basically he learned nothing and came back proudly proclaiming he is a giant d*uchbag. Lady Gaga deserved her awards although Katy Pery would be a close second.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Ugh. I know advertizing the car is good for business. But I really enjoy the wtf? factor of other drivers. I also enjoy having an uncommon car. I really hope they stay limited production. :cry:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I like the "wtf?" factor as well. I went to order the wheels for the car and the guy was like "You mean a CR-V?". He looked it up on the Honda site, and he was like "Wow, that's a cool car".

I've not seen any on the road here in Bergen yet, and it got quite some attention when I took the demo car out for a test drive.

·
Premium Member
5,332 Posts
i didn't watch the VMA's but i saw this link on facebook and thought i'd share here...

**DISCLAIMER** posting a link to this video does not mean i support the artist or it's music. But the letters CR-Z are on the stage and wanted to share that part with everyone.
it's Nicki Minaj performing on the CR-Z stage!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.