Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Vote for the 2013 CR-Z of the Year (COTY)

• Mar = JeTLiX

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Apr = Kyleseghatch

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Jul = Tbot

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Sep = Realtallshorty

• Nov = roddy

• Dec = romiata

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Remember - voting for this contest goes on until Feb 15th ..

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Votes like this base on popularity so I don't expect to win :)

Only a few people understand the rare parts that are on the car and quality. those are the ones I reach out to. as for the turbo kit actually maybe the only one with turbo in the World.
I voted for you and everything, however....

I post on this forum maybe once a week so "popularity contest"? I don't see it. There are others in this contest that are fan favored based on commitment to this forum alone.

Secondly, there is no such thing as a rare part for the crz, it's a brand new car. Expensive parts? maybe. Rare? Not so much... The part may be hard to obtain based on region but it can easily be found and purchased with a large enough check book.

Keep doing your thing though :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Car looks great.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I hope I'm not the "popular vote", because if so, I'm not very popular :scared: lol

Mine isn't really rare or expensive, but I do like taking a lot of pictures, so maybe I'm the annoying vote? Hahaha

I really do hope to see more voting for the contest, and not (just) for me... Almost finished and still only 50+ votes :sheep:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
The COTY is where all eligible members take the time to vote for the best COTM.. As with any vote there are many variables to what everyone is looking for.. It is all good and the forum greatly appreciates everyone taking to the time to vote. Especially this month when we have two contest running concurrently (COTM and COTY)...

·
stop taking me seriously
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Secondly, there is no such thing as a rare part for the crz, it's a brand new car. Expensive parts? maybe. Rare? Not so much... The part may be hard to obtain based on region but it can easily be found and purchased with a large enough check book.
Those Basis side skirts you have might be considered rare now. Since they're no longer in production.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
61 - 80 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.