Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Vote for the 2013 CR-Z of the Year (COTY)

• Mar = JeTLiX

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Apr = Kyleseghatch

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Jul = Tbot

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Sep = Realtallshorty

• Nov = roddy

• Dec = romiata

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 96 Posts

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
^ :scared: :grin: and BTW - looks to be a pretty tight race so far.. Great stuff..

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Scotty you should sticky this in every subforum. Would be nice to see over 100 votes of the thousands of members we have. Don't you think?
There are only 50 to maybe 150 active members at any given time and most of those members are actively watching the forum. With that said, we have maybe 1000 to 2000 visitors on any given day.

Voted. And wait, what did I missed that art is admin??? :eek: lol
Yea, missed it. I made Arty a Admin a while back ago..

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Love the brown CR-Z but it needs that two tone peanut butter and black interior and maybe some dark bronze wheels, ok, I just built one in my head!

·
CR-Z Forum Librarian
7,150 Posts
Holy Jumpin' CR-Z's Batman!!! :drool:
This is the first chance that I had to look at the entries.
No way this is going to be easy.
Sorry to have to let 5 of my favourite cars and members down this time.
:hi5:

Gonna enjoy going back to the first page a bunch of times, and deciding which one to vote for, anyway.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
:grin: This be the CR-Z Forum's equivalent to the Super Bowl.

All of our active members should take the time to vote. Who is going to take the title of CR-Z of the year for 2013?

·
stop taking me seriously
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I went with JeTLiX. The attention to detail is incredible. Visually, everything flows together and that one off turbo setup from Top Secret is amazing. It has the power under the hood to back up it's looks. Great car, man. :thumbup:

·
stop taking me seriously
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
:blush::blush:
A lot of people left to vote bud. :thumbup::thumbup: We'll see.
Saw you got picked up by Wilder. That's a heck of a team he's putting together. :thumbup: Blaise asked me if I was planning on going over with him too. Hopefully, all this nonsense with NvUS sorts itself out, otherwise I might take up the offer.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Saw you got picked up by Wilder. That's a heck of a team he's putting together. :thumbup: Blaise asked me if I was planning on going over with him too. Hopefully, all this nonsense with NvUS sorts itself out, otherwise I might take up the offer.
Wilder and I have known each other for quite awhile. He invited me to NVUS and I told him I would see how it is. Saw how it is and ran for the hills. Haha. He left himself and started a team of OFFICIAL cars. Every car on this team brings the heat. Enjoying communicating with new people as well. Can't wait till the first big meet of the season when we all get together.

You in Cali right?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Not for the past year. Been living in Virginia.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I went with JeTLiX. The attention to detail is incredible. Visually, everything flows together and that one off turbo setup from Top Secret is amazing. It has the power under the hood to back up it's looks. Great car, man. :thumbup:
Hehe thx man. My Crz just isn't for show but has power to it :)

I appreciate all the comments.

Votes like this base on popularity so I don't expect to win :)

Only a few people understand the rare parts that are on the car and quality. those are the ones I reach out to. as for the turbo kit actually maybe the only one with turbo in the World.

Owning a zf1 has been fun and pushing the limits to it making a scene for us Crz people.

I'm at a wall right now with little I can do to this vehicle.

I made one last run for a magazine hoping they accept me, Honda tuning and I will differently give shout out to Crz forum this time cause I forgot haha if they accept me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

21 - 40 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.