Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ECS Motorsports is a proud dealer of ViS Racing Sports. We have been working together since 2006 and we are proud to bring CRZForum their top quality carbon fiber products!

**Please check back often as we edit this post with new/upcoming products and additions**

AMS Style Carbon Fiber Vented Hood

MSRP: $1100+SH
ECS Motorsports Price: $720.00+SH

Click Here to view the AMS Style Hood on our website or to order!

OEM Style Carbon Fiber Trunk/Hatch
(Requires transfer of existing rear glass)

MSRP: $1100+SH
ECS Motorsports Price: $720.00+SH

Click Here to view the AMS Style Hood on our website or to order!

Shipping Schedule:
Shipping Hood or Trunk to West Coast = $125.00
Shipping Hood or Trunk to East Coast = $150.00
Shipping Hood + Trunk to West Coast = $200.00
Shipping Hood + Trunk to East Coast = $235.00
Shipping to a RESIDENCE = $25 flat fee

Now.. for the first FIVE orders only, who purchase the hood AND trunk, save an extra 5% off the $1440, for an additional savings of $112.95 !!!

We also accept PayPal for those of you who like instant sending and tracking. Our account is [email protected] (Please PM me once any payment is sent).

Any and all questions, additional pics, comments, etc is very much welcomed!

Thank you all for checking these out, I can't wait to see more installed pics!!

Regards,
AJ
ECSMotorsports.com

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Does Vis plan on doin any other Body replacement parts? Fenders, doors?

How much in stock..... whats the leed time?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've already put in a request for the weights and already ahead of you on the request for future products ;)

We have been close with ViS with quite some time now, and I know when a new/hot model hits the US streets, ViS is one of the first quality manufacturers to introduce products, and they stand behind their parts with quality at a affordable price.

I will keep this post updated! We sold one hatch/trunk today, I am assuming it was a member on here (ordered through our website), so I hope to have more images from that member once he receives hid hood :)

Thank you guys!
AJ

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sure you'll love it ;)

ViS quality and weave is beautiful and they will stand behind their products.

Looking at the size of the hatch, weight savings would def be worth it.. still waiting on the numbers from my rep at ViS..

-AJ

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
ECS will they be releasing a oem style hood? i plan on going with the hatch and hood but only OEM style bc i paint of CF hood and hatches :) i like the be stealth like that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, OEM hood is either available for shipment or coming soon..

Price on that, if I am not mistaken is $595.00 SHIPPED to a house, $25 less to a business ;)

-AJ

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, we have a deal for hood+hatch, discount is in the OP.. also, we can give you up to $50 credit for both images, if you are one of the first two to provide us with quality images... pretty good savings right there!

-AJ

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump!

Sorry guys - I've been MIA the past few weeks, been insanely sick.. all emails were taken care of by Alan, however. I see a few of you have been placing orders, which is awesome.

Please feel free to post up here, PM me, email us, or give me a call so that I can help you out with any questions you may have!

Also, keep a look out for updates and new products here in our forum.

Thank you!
AJ
ECS Motorsports

·
Registered
37 Posts
Still waiting for installed pix :popcorn:
I have read about the VIS rear hatch "Intended for OFF ROAD use only". Does that mean, that it is not allowed to use the carbon hatch on normal street? Only for race tracks? :unsure: That would be a shame, because a carbon hatch and carbon rear diffusor seems to be the only way to make the sexy butt of the CR-Z lighter (thinking of the heavy battery).
Also I would like to know, how it is possible to transfer the glas including the heating system and brake lights from the original hatch. Sure nothing for DIY...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Did you ever get the weight of the hatch vs. stock? I'm not interested in buying for looks, only for weight savings.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Looking at the hood the right side air release looks to be right over the stock intake, how would this affect the airflow for the intake?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts