Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it me or are you guys also noticing that the paint job on these cars are very delicate?

i mean the slightest pressure and you get a scratch!

i mean i saw some bird s*** on my car wiped it with a wet cloth and what was left? some small scratches! today i was parking up and i brushed past a tiny bush growing on a tree which had a few of them twigs with leaves sticking...didnt hear any noise...came out and again hairline scratch on the side...

the other day saw some bits of dirt/mud on the bottom side near the wing panel, again wet cloth > wipe and it left a scratch...

i mean WTF!

on my old toyota corolla 2005 plate i used to scrub hard to get bird crap off and it left not a single mark! brushed past hard branches of twigs and nothing!

i feel very conscious now that any tiny bit of 'rubbing' will scratch the paintwork!

i have the blackpearl colour by the way.

anyone else have any similar problems?

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oldchap14 it definetely is soft paint and its just annoying i feel scared that any kind of scrape even on leaves will leave a scratch!

and hybridkoop i think you are right it is definitely crayon paint!

couldnt they just have used 'normal' paint for the job like all the other cars?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.