Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found any door vent visors for this car....if so do you have a pic of them installed!? Do the ones from Japan fit, they say 2010 CRZ not 2011.........you almost have to have them if you want our windows even slightly cracked. The wind noise is terrible and if there is any sort of rain or even dew on the roof the water just pours in! Great if you want a quick shower but I usually take mine BEFORE I leave the house:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Has anyone found any door vent visors for this car....if so do you have a pic of them installed!? Do the ones from Japan fit, they say 2010 CRZ not 2011.........you almost have to have them if you want our windows even slightly cracked. The wind noise is terrible and if there is any sort of rain or even dew on the roof the water just pours in! Great if you want a quick shower but I usually take mine BEFORE I leave the house:rolleyes:
There are at least three existing threads on visors.. with a lot of information... and pictures. Try search!

Also go out to Weathertech and do a product request.. as if enough people ask, they will make their excellent visors for the 'Z. The JDM ones are good.. but a rip-off in price and shipping.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I contacted WeatherTech a few weeks ago and they told me they were working on a design for our CR-Zs. They told me it should be available in about 6 months. I can't wait as my other cars have window visors, but I just haven't been able to get over paying $170+ for the JDM ones. I hope it won't be more than 6 months for the Weathertech desing. :waiting:

·
Registered
262 Posts
I was looking at the Heko part just a couple days ago! For those in the U.S., Heko's distributor here is myluxuryride.com. They are not yet listing these visors on their web site, but they informed me that they will have them in just a few weeks. I will be placing an order as soon as they are in.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do they sell them in the States? I went to the website and there was no information on purchasing.............I emailed them but did not recieve a response. I would love to buy those, the look sooo much better than the JDM ones, they look more like they are part of the car rather than an afterthought! I really like the way they install on the interior.....any more info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do they sell them in the States? I went to the website and there was no information on purchasing.............I emailed them but did not recieve a response. I would love to buy those, the look sooo much better than the JDM ones, they look more like they are part of the car rather than an afterthought! I really like the way they install on the interior.....any more info would be appreciated.
Give Jan an email, or a message via eBay. He got back to me quickly (via eBay).

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Heko Visors

He wrote me back and said that they do not ship to the United States.

I emailed myluxuryride.com, they are Heko's distributor in the States (Thx Gitano), they emailed back w/i 15 minutes and said they would have them in 3 weeks for around $60.00 BUT back in November there is a post that said they would have them in 2 weeks...........so who knows!? Maybe if everyone emailed them it would speed up the process. ;) BTW Henko manufacturers visors for CRX's too.

·
Registered
270 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
You can find the prices on our site : A&J Racing

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.