Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm ecstatic to find another car forum as friendly and helpful as my last one. Thanks for creating a wonderful community...

Back to my CRZ, It's a white EX 6MT, only mods so far are tinted windows & the aftermarket armrest from Zeta Products. I'm from Vegas, but I purchased my CRZ from Greeley Honda in Colorado. Long story short, I flew there to buy another vehicle, didn't like it when I got there, but they just happened to have a white EX 6MT CRZ sitting there all lonely. So I decided to take her home on a 13 hour drive through the Rockies. And although I was pretty exhausted when I got home, it was an AMAZING drive. Can't imagine a better way to break her in...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Welcome to the site. Congrats on the new car. That's a great way to start the car/owner experience. I hope to be going for our first long trip in ours soon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the greetings everybody...

Northbridge - I've got a 98 Jeep Cherokee, which I bought as a temporary vehicle since I've been planning to relocate. But I've put so much money into this dang Jeep just to keep it going I decided to buy something a little newer and more reliable.

As for the roadtrip, it was AWESOME. Too bad most of the drive was a night, but I really enjoyed driving the CRZ on that extended ride home. Besides a few stops for gas & food, I didn't think I could make it straight through without sleeping since the 13 hr drive didn't start til later in my day, but I think the excitement of a new car purchase helped offset the delirious moments...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.