Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if I'm to believe what the dealership guy said, the chances of me finding another Utah owner are nil. But maybe he was just trying to make me feel unique. Either way, if you're in Utah hit me up and lets get the local CR-Z scene started! !:hi5:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm from Utah, but it's gonna be a few months before I own one! :D Trying to save up for my downpayment, and get moved in to my new apartment before I buy one. I've got 1400$ back so far, and I'm looking to save at least 3-4k. Gonna make a 20k car a 16k car. :)
That said, I'd love to help you get the scene started. If you're free some Thursday, I'd like to meet up and see if we can put my Mugen GP's on it, just to see what they look like.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I noticed that. And no, I dont have shit for tools. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what you mean by GP. HA!

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
There will be another one in UT as soon as I have a free weekend and can drive down to Centerville to go to the only In-N-Out Burger that I haven't been to in UT.

·
Registered
76 Posts
im going to be owning a cr-z in about 5 months, gotta get this deployment over with first lol. i live in saratoga springs utah!!! im glad not alot of people own the cr-z! i like to be different and unique! hence why i have the only fully built turbocharged 99 accord in utah lol....but im probably trading that sucker in for the cr-z!

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Hey.. Congrats and Welcome to the Forum.. What "one" did ya get?

Color.. Model.. Options..?? Pics are always welcome...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts