Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I urgently need the LHD Glow pack part number for the CR-Z GT. I ordered the pack from the UK but it turned out that it was the RHD (not good for my European LHD GT version).

Luckily we found the problem before they shipped it. The seller said that they only get the RHD pack in the UK but if i could find what the LHD Glow Pack part number is he would try to get it for me.

Please Help! Anybody knows what the part number is?

· Registered
2,560 Posts
would have to be in europe, i have no idea.

you can go ask a Honda Dealer themselves since you're in Europe, although it might not be called the "Glow Package" tha seems to be a UK only thing. it might be the parts sold individually (Illuminated door sills and Speaker rings)
and while you're there get the European part number for the HID Headlights with LED DRLs.

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's 02.00 in the morning of Saturday right now so it's kinda difficult to ask them, that's why I am asking for the forum's help.

It's called the Glow pack in the UK and Illumination Pack in Greece but it's essentially the same thing with the only difference being that they also include a Cargo Mat in the Glow Pack.

· Registered
66 Posts
It's 02.00 in the morning of Saturday right now so it's kinda difficult to ask them, that's why I am asking for the forum's help.

It's called the Glow pack in the UK and Illumination Pack in Greece but it's essentially the same thing with the only difference being that they also include a Cargo Mat in the Glow Pack.
Not sure if this helps but they were taken from the honda-access.com site using Portugal as a reference (LHD here).
Not sure a glow pack exists for LHD but I think it contains all the items of the glow pack you speak. (The prices are only for reference)
  • Cargo mat with/without speaker cut
  • Illuminated Speaker Ring & Door Pocket Illumination
  • Elegance Floor Carpets - LHD
  • Illuminated Doorstep Garnish - LHD

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that Seltun.

Unfortunately, when those parts are bought individually, there is a substantial price increase compared to the pack which i was hoping to avoid.

That's the reason i am looking for the pack part number.

· Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for that Seltun.

Unfortunately, when those parts are bought individually, there is a substantial price increase compared to the pack which i was hoping to avoid.

That's the reason i am looking for the pack part number.
I understand your point and agree with you but I am under the impression the glow pack is a UK only thing thus only available in RHD configuration. But I could be wrong.

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont understand, the glow pack doesnt affect your driving, in terms of what side the pack comes in...?
So how come the RHD wont fit?
The Glow pack includes 2 parts that are side sensitive. These are the:

1) Elegance Floor Carpets
2) Illuminated Doorstep Garnish

In the UK the parts included in the pack are RHD but in most of Europe we use LHD parts. That's why I had the problem.

Eventually I had to pay extra in order to exchange the RHD parts with LHD versions purchased individually since i couldn't find any part numbers for a LHD Glow Pack.

Lesson learned: If you are buying from the UK and you are in a LHD country, double check that the parts fit your vehicle if it's not clear on the on-line store.

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
e.g. the front floor carpets are symmetric.
Usually such a package is not a genuine part itself. It is composed of genuine parts by importers or dealers.
The Elegance Floor Carpets - LHD are not symmetric. (Partnr: 08P15-SZT-610)

The RHD Glow Pack is 100% Genuine Honda. It can even be installed by Honda before you take delivery of the car and it has a part number (which i don't now)

Likewise there is the City Pack (Partnr: 08P03-SZT-P690) which includes the following individual parts:

Front Bumper Trims 08P03-SZT-690A
Rear Bumper Trims 08P03-SZT-690B
Side Body Trims 08P05-SZT-690

· Registered
175 Posts
@Miltos
Carpets: I agree. I meant the LHD are symmetric to the RHD, one reason that the RHD pack cannot fit.
Since I could find the glow pack only in RHD CR-Z, I guess this is special built for Japanese styling freaks and they will offer it only for markets where they drive on the wrong side of the street.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.